Chapter 11

Bokuto had nearly yeeted himself to fucking outta space.

Akaashi was slightly disturbed at what he just saw right before his eyes but yet he was cringing. It was kinda to be expected from this idiot, after all, he had known him for some time now. Sadly, he still kept up an annoying act at his age. Akaashi mentally face palmed himself and took in a deep breath. He started walking towards Bokuto, disappointed.

"Bokuto-san, why did you do such a stupid thing?" Akaashi asked calmly, looking up at Bokuto.
"I just wanted to have some fun! It was so cool though, I just slid by so quickly!" Bokuto said, looking down at Akaashi.
"More like you're the stupid thing.." Akaashi mumbled as he face palmed himself, sighing.

"Oh, cmon! I wasn't that stupid to have had a loose grip!" Bokuto yelled back to a leaving Akaashi.
"I'm leaving you", Akaashi said as he walked off, shaking his head in disgust.
"Agggghhkkkkkkkaaaaaaaaaaaaaashiiiiiiiiii! I'll repay you! Just, just don't leave me!" Bokuto called out.

"By the way, you still owe me an ice cream".
"You owe me that chicken nugget!".
"You owe me my money".
"You owe me my chip".

That's when Akaashi turned around.
"Fine then. You still owe me though", Akaashi called back.
"Oh yeah, you failed your math test too.. So many books and yet you choose not to study", Akaashi called out calmly, lifting up his arms and twirling around.
He turned and looked at Bokuto, raising an eyebrow.

"Mmhmm".

He walked off silently, leaving behind Bokuto with his book in hand.
"God he's annoying.."

Bokuto then yelled out to Akaashi and ran after him. He was about to embrace him into a hug, sobbing but before he could, Akaashi turned around and put his finger on his lips. The touch made Bokuto flinch and he looked at Akaashi. It was unexpected for Bokuto.

"Go find a book and study, then I'll give you three more nuggets", Akaashi smirked as he turned and walked off.
There was an awkward silence for a second and then a loud "ok!" came from Bokuto as he left off to find a book. Bokuto looked shelf upon shelf.. Right until he found some books about math. He carelessly took them from the shelf and skipped off to Akaashi.

"Oh, you're back. You sure took your time", Akaashi said as he looked up from his book.
He was underneath a golden blanket. He was reading until he entered the room. He couldn't ignore Bokuto or otherwise he would be whining for attention.

"I got a book!".
"I can clearly see that already..".
"Now you have to help me study!".
"I thought you hated studying..".

That's when the awkward silence was brung up. Bokuto looked at Akaashi and then down at the book, frowning.

"Oh yeah..".

Akaashi just looked at him and then went back to reading his book. It seemed quite interesting to Akaashi. Bokuto then walked over and sat next lied down next to him. He then rested hi head on Akaashi's lap and looked at the book with a bored expression.

"This is sooooooo boring, how are you so interested in a book about dinosaurs?!" Bokuto exclaimed as he looked up at Akaashi. Akaashi just glanced at him, then back at the book, then back to him. "What's wrong with dinosaurs?" Akaashi asked, slightly wide-eyed. "Uh, nothing's wrong with them! It's just.. Wait..". Bokuto sat up and put his finger up in the air signalling him to wait. He thought for a few seconds, biting his bottom lip as his expression changed.

"What is it, Bokuto-San?".
"Did Tsukki drag you into this?.." Bokuto asked with suspicion. Akaashi looked slightly confused at first but then sighed. "No.. I didn't Bokuto-San..".