Chapter 2

10:48

Bokuto and Akaashi stood there in the dark, naked. They wondered why the lights got switched off. So the two guys stood there in the shower, frozen for what seemed a while.

"Why does this have to happen now" Akaashi thought.
So Akaashi pondered around, navigating his way through the dark.
He touched every surface he could, so he wouldn't walk into anything.
Unlike Bokuto at the time. (lmao I nearly walked into a bar stool writing that)
While Akaashi had managed to navigate his way around the wall, Bokuto was so scared, he ran straight into it.

"Ow... Akaashi where are you?" Bokuto asked as he held onto his face.
"Idiot.." Akaashi mumbled as he finally navigated his way towards his clothes.
"Akaashi~~" Bokuto wailed as he felt the wall.
"What is it Bokuto-San?"
"Well.. I was just wondering... Um.. I forgot." Bokuto said sheepishly.
Akaashi tried to give him a look, even though he couldn't see Bokuto.
Bokuto could feel Akaashi's stare even though he didn't know where he was.

Akaashi felt the surface of his shirt, the smooth material against his hand.
He then put on the shirt, the shirt feeling slightly cold against his warm smooth skin.
Bokuto managed to find Akaashi and once he did, he gave him a hug.

"Akaashi~~ what are we gonna do now?~~" Bokuto wailed from behind Akaashi.
"Well I'm gonna get out of here and leave you, since you're annoying to be around", Akaashi said bluntly.
"But Akaashi~~" Bokuto kept on wailing
"No" Akaashi said sternly
"But you didn't even know what I was gonna say"
"I'm leaving you"
"Noooooooo, Akaaaaaaaaaaashi~~ please don't" Bokuto wailed, clinging onto Akaashi more.
"Bokuto-San, we're gonna get out here together, ok?" Akaashi said very reassuringly.
"Yaay, does that mean I get ice cream?" Bokuto asked.
"That, no, we are not getting ice cream, especially if you keep on wailing" Akaashi said.
"Fine then" Bokuto pouted.

Akaashi then told Bokuto to get his clothes on as he started getting on a clean pair of boxers. They had to get out of there fast, before the doors were locked. Akaashi quickly got his shorts on and jacket, making sure he didn't leave anything behind. Akaashi then forgot about something.
"Dammit I forgot my socks" Akaashi thought as he heard Bokuto struggling to even get a pair of shorts on.

"Rghh, dammit, can get these damn shorts on!" Bokuto said as he struggled getting them on.
Akaashi just waited patiently for the idiot to figure it out. He waited a few more minutes then he finally managed to get them on.

"You done now?" Akaashi asked.
"Yeah, just need to get my socks on" Bokuto answered.
It took about a minute to get them on until he was ready.
(It's actually quite easy to get your clothes on in the dark lol, I do it every morning, getting ready for school.)

"Let's go" Akaashi said as he grabbed his and Bokuto's key.
He then turned the lock on the door, which he navigated earlier before.
Akaashi left and navigated his way through the dark room. Bokuto tried getting out of the stall but walked into it. So Akaashi grabbed his wrist, so he wouldn't walk into anything. Bokuto turned on his phone's torch.

"Why didn't you use that before?" Akaashi asked.
"I don't know"
"You wouldn't of ran into anything if you had it on"
"Oh"
"Exactly" Akaashi stated.

So they exited the bathroom and entered the locker room, still having a strong oder of sweat. All of a sudden, Bokuto's phone switched off, Akaashi then realising the phone had died on Bokuto. Bokuto then slumped down onto his knees, crying.

"No, no, NO! Why did you have to die on me! Why now!" Bokuto cried as he sniffled.
"It's just a phone, get over it" Akaashi said, not caring much at all, except for the fact that that was the only source of light until Akaashi got to his phone.

Akaashi forgot what key was his, fiddling around with them, until he felt his name in kanji on a key. He then navigated his way to his locker, feeling all the names, until he found his.

He then felt around on the surface of the locker until he felt a hole, a deep hole, which meant it was his key hole.
He then put in the key gently and twisted to the right, twisting it a whole 180 degrees. It unlocked easily with a soft 'click' as it opened.

Akaashi pushed the door open quickly and felt around inside his locker. Feeling around for his phone. He then felt the finger scanner, so he then traced his index finger around the edge of the phone until he found the switch off and on button. He held down on the button until a logo flashed onto the screen. He then waited about 10 seconds until it switched on, blinding his eyes as he hissed.

He checked the battery percentage, which it was 98%, which was good. The lock screen was of Akaashi and Bokuto, enjoying their time together at a park. He smiled at the lock screen and gently placed his finger on the scanner. It went to its normal screen saver background, whatever you wanted to call it and went into settings. He found the torch option and gently tapped it, as a torch lit up from his phone, so bright that you could see nearly the entire locker room.

"Cmon Akaashi, what's taking you so long?" Bokuto said as he stood with a slightly concerned but cute expression on. "Sorry, I was just switching on the torch" Akaashi replied, giving him a slight smile.

Bokuto looked at the cute smile, giving Akaashi a even bigger smile. He was really cute when he smiled, which is what he wanted to see more often. So he walked up to Akaashi as he grabbed all his gear.

He was giggling. Why would he be giggling? Bokuto thought. Akaashi then said..
"Bokuto-San, your shorts are on backwards.. Plus your shirt is inside out and your socks.. " Akaashi said, scoffing his laugh.
"They look the most ridiculous" Akaashi said, giving out a cute laughter. He then gave Bokuto a cute concerned look. What an idiot.

Bokuto blushed as he was embarrassed. He looked down and saw how everything looked ridiculous. Bokuto then took off his shirt quickly and flipped it inside out, still blushing. He then took off his shorts and put them on the right way. Then there were his socks, he laughed at himself. He fixed the socks slowly as he stopped laughing.

Once Bokuto had done, they decided what to do.

"Bokuto-San, here's your key" Akaashi said as he passed on the key.
Bokuto felt his hand slightly brush against his, blushing at the smooth silky feeling.
It was soft and smooth, wishing he could hold onto it. He took the key and walked up to his locker, unlocking it the wrong way. He then laughed as Akaashi gave him a cute, soft chuckle. Gosh he was an idiot. He then turned it the right way and grabbed his gear, shutting the locker door. He then noticed Akaashi forgot to shut his door, so he shut it for him.

They walked together peacefully, trying to find an exit.

Well I hope you enjoyed that! I'll write the next chapter maybe today or tomorrow because I've nearly finished my assignment due on Tuesday (in Australian time) so please stay tuned! I may be able to write the smallest portion tonight though, since I have school tomorrow btw the next part isn't important, so skip that YEET