Chapter 10

Akaashi stood there awkwardly on stage. He shook a slight bit as he walked towards the pole. He took a deep breath in and sighed, trying to forget about the audience. He looked out and placed his hand onto the pole. Remember from when you were a child?.. Yeah.. Just remember that..

Akaashi had slight flashbacks of when his mum used to be a stripper and he would watch her stunning acts at home and at work. Akaashi would watch his mums every move on the pole. Her stunning acts were amazing just like his mum. Akaashi should of tried doing it himself. It would be handy in this situation he thought as he firmly gripped the pole, getting ready for his act.

He held onto the pole with both of his hands, firmly gripping the pole. He then lifted one leg off the ground then the other. He held onto the pole with a tight grip, making sure his hands didn't slip as he slowly moved his legs apart, performing a perfect split.
Akaashi then placed his foot on the ground and walked around the pole a few times. He then went upside down on the pole, wrapping his legs around the pole. He started to move one leg forward, his legs making a 90 degree angle as he was upside down. He wrapped his legs around the pole and spun on it and loosened his grip a slight bit. Akaashi's body moved down the pole quickly, leaving him mere centimetres away from the ground. Majority of the crowed whistled and cheered while some handed out money, tipping him for the stunning act. Akaashi slowly got off the pole. He then hopped onto the pole, his left leg bellow him which was wrapped around the pole as he did the splits on the pole, without using his hands. He threw his arms up into the air, beads of sweat falling from his face as he smiled toward the crowd. Once again, the crowd went wild.

--------------

Bokuto watched the stunning act from afar as he watched his Akaashi perform. Marry me he thought to himself as he watched the stunning figure. Wait.. How come you haven't asked him out in a date?! Bokuto thought slightly alarmed. Why hadn't you dated the stunning Angel wayyyyy before? Oh my god.. You're a fool.. Bokuto thought to himself. He decided he would ask him out later. His other mission was also to keep the accident a secret from others, not exposing any information whatsoever. Bokuto sighed and looked up and saw Akaashi. He smiled proudly as he kept on watching him.

Wait.. Does that make me gay?!!

--------------

Akaashi kept up his acts, twirling around that pole like as if he were a professional stripper. He had no experience whatsoever, all he did was watch and learn. He remembered that his mum told him that you can learn many things just by watching. It was time for Akaashi to get off the pole so he decided to end the act. He elegantly hopped off the pole, bowing to the crowed. Akaashi then looked at the money around.
He started sweating nervously, wondering if he should take it or not. Well.. At least I'll have some extra money in my allowance.. Akaashi thought as he collected his tips and walked off. I thought that act would go on forever.. But it seemed quite short.. Thank goodness.. Akaashi thought as he sighed to himself.

What a chaotic day.

--------------

Akaashi walked off as quickly as he could, walking to where Bokuto was hidden. He then saw Bokuto get up from his spot as he whispered "let's go". The two of them left silently, unnoticed by the crowed of people. Akaashi was thankful for this. He then heard something mentioned about him. Half of the room was talking about how amazing Akaashi's act was. Akaashi just ignored as Bokuto held onto his wrist, leading him out of the place.

--------------

Akaashi and Bokuto silently snuck towards the door and opened it gently.
"Ladies first~", Bokuto whispered to Akaashi soothingly as Akaashi blushed and walked through. Bokuto walked after him and shut the door silently. The two quickly moved to the other door and left the small room and entered the large library.

Akaashi sighed to himself. What a big day.. Akaashi mumbled but to his surprise, he heard Bokuto reply. "Yeah.. It's been a pretty big day.. Full of exciting stuff, huh?" Bokuto turned to Akaashi as the raven haired male gave off a light nod to the spiky haired male. Gosh he's cute Bokuto thought to himself, secretly fangirling.

The two headed off towards the supposed bedroom. Akaashi checked his phone. He thought it would of been pretty late but to his surprise, it was 9:27. I expected it to be later.. Akaashi thought, a puzzled expression taking over his face. Bokuto noticed this and turned to him. "Is something wrong Akaashi?" Bokuto asked, slightly worried.
"Oh.. It's just.. I kinda thought it would be later.. That's all.." Akaashi explained as he looked down at the ground. Akaashi then started to fiddle with his fingers nervously, which it had seemed cute to Bokuto.

--------------

The two entered the room which Bokuto was amazed as he entered since he was well.. He was too drunk to enter before. Bokuto spun on the spot, looking around in awe.

"Woah.. Akaashi, how come you didn't show me this before?!".
Akaashi just looked at him, frowning.

"You were too drunk Bokuto-san.." Akaashi explained.
"Oh.. Oh yeah!" Bokuto laughed off as he scratched the back of his head.

"Well.. Bokuto-san, you can explore the other rooms while I sit here, ok?" Akaashi said as he sat on the beds silky golden duvets.

"Ok Akaashi! Be back in some time!" Bokuto called out as he left cheerfully, skipping to the other rooms. Akaashi sighed happily as he watched him leave, a small smile forming on his face. "He's such a dork.. Cute one too.." Akaashi said to himself.
"Heard that!!!" Bokuto yelled back happily.

------------

Akaashi was getting bored, even though it had been five minutes. He sighed and started walking towards the library. Once he entered the large room, he looked up at the bookshelves. Why do they have to be so tall?.. Akaashi thought as he stared at a golden and royal purple book that was about three metres above the ground.

Akaashi sighed and walked to the end of the long aisle, grabbing the ladder and slid it towards the book. It slid by in seconds to Akaashi's surprise. He then followed after the ladder and pushed it next to the book. He looked at the ladder and slowly climbed it. Once he was about three metres high or higher, he grabbed the book and came down again. He nearly dropped the book in the process, which frightened the heck outta him.

Close call.. Akaashi sighed in relief as he wiped his forehead with the back of his hand.
He reached the bottom and then realised something. His eyes widened.

"You have got to be kidding me..".

                                                              Meanwhile

"WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO", Bokuto yelled as he held onto his ladder for dear life, sliding across the aisle of books. Akaashi watched the commotion behind him as he cringed.

"HIIIIIIIIII AKAAAAAAAAAASHIIIIIIIIIII", he yelled as he zoomed past.
Akaashi face palmed himself, clearly disappointed in him. Why had he respected this guy in the first place? Oh yeah. That's right. Because he was his senpai.

Once it reached the end, it went to a sudden halt that Bokuto was not ready for. It stopped and then it nearly flung him off the ladder.

Omg, why?..

Edit: so I accidentally wrote your mum instead of his mum, oml, kms
Edit: I wrote Bokuto laughed off as he scream omg, why and I also forgot what the last room was gonna be, omg. I can't remember shit.

Edit: YEET

Poor boy nearly got yeeted.

Also I know this ain't so interesting of a story which it also is going of the rails with it's story. It basically now has nothing to do with the content it's supposed to have, whatsoever. I hope you enjoyed though. Thank you for reading and bye for now!

Edit: I finished the next chapter!