Chapter 15 (Smut)

A/N: Chapter 13 is out! This is just an announcement because y'all haven't read that full chapter. Now on with the terrible smut ;)

Bokuto started to strip at such a speed that left Akaashi sitting on the bed concerned. (He has the face Yoo Shin-AE had when Kousuke said pandemonium and thought he said panda moan or the Akaashi cringing face or something). Bokuto looked back at the Raven haired boy and gave off a slight frown.

"You haven't moved", the boy said, stating the obvious.

"You were stripping your clothes at such a concerning speed that I don't think my asshole will take it all in. God, bless my ass if it doesn't die on me.." He mumbled the last part as Bokuto heard, his face becoming flustered.

"You know I wouldn't hurt a fly!" Th boy exclaimed as he was still holding onto his black t-shirt as he was about to yeet it. Akaashi had a look of uncertainty as he remembered the time he killed a fly.

"You did at training, when we were stretching".

"It was annoying me though!".

"You still killed it".

Bokuto sighed in defeat and went back to the conversation. "Well look! I'm not going to destroy it-". Akaashi then interrupted before he could finish off. "You are going to demolish it". (A/n: I had anal sex with my girlfriend. That made my whole day but made her w-hole weak it's a vid). Just to clarify, I do not have a girlfriend and this is just a quote from some random video.

Bokuto let out a frustrated groan and pouted cutely straight afterwards with his arms crossed.

"Fine then", he pouted crossly. Akaashi just sighed and gave in and so did Bokuto.

"I'll let this pass", he mumbled as he only took his jocks off. He started praying for his ass so that it wouldn't be demolished because everyone knew how strong he was. Even the damn readers.

Akaashi lay on the bed, motionless as Bokuto started to slowly caress his cheek. Both their eyes followed the hand which soon afterwards slipped into Akaashi's mouth. (Fuck, I had to sneeze but it just wouldn't happen).

He slowly shoved the fingers into Akaashi as he winced in pain. He gritted his teeth a slight bit as his ass tightened. The pain slowly started to fade away as he added a second finger in which made the boy flinch. Bokuto started thrusting his fingers in the raven haired boy as faint moans were heard by the younger boy.

Once Bokuto was done, he left a trail of kisses along his neck before his question.

"Are you ready?" Bokuto asked with a slight concern. He didn't want to pressure him to do this. The boy slowly nodded with a concerned look.

"Please don't demolish my asshole, it's quite precious", he said before Bokuto talked back. Akaashi sighed and so Bokuto got ready to go in. He positioned himself to enter the boy as he started with the first thrust.

He slowly thrusted into the Raven haired boy as he winced at the action. Bokuto kept on thrusting inside of him, gentle grunts escaping his mouth. He thrusted in a bit deeper and found his soft spot where the boy gave out gentle moans. The moans became louder and more pleasurable after every thrust.

Bokuto leaned toward Akaashi and made eye contact for a split second and then started sending kisses along his neck. He went and sent the kisses back and fourth as Akaashi was left in a moaning mess. Bokuto then leaned in closely to his neck, Akaashi feeling his warm loud breathes. He gently dug his teeth into his skin, sinking through it as Akaashi tensed for a second. He grunted as Bokuto parted from his neck, leaving a large hicky on him.

He slowly went back to thrusting as he leaned towards Akaashi's face. He nibbled on his bottom lip. Akaashi knew what he was asking for and in return, he opened his mouth the slightest bit. Bokuto immediately slipped his tongue in which made Akaashi flinch at the fast action. His tongue ran along the surfaces in his mouth at a slow pace which soon quickened. Akaashi kissed back once he had slipped his tongue out. The two were left panting, staring at each other's eyes. They looked deeply at the wonderful colours.

"Has anyone ever told you that you have gorgeous eyes?" Bokuto said with a serious yet lustful look. Akaashi nodded as he gave him an answer. "Many people have complimented my eyes. Your eyes are gorgeous too, just like an owls", he responded as he cupped Bokuto's face, giving him a peck on the lips.

"Thanks Akaashi!!" Bokuto yelled out as he was back to his usual self. Akaashi's expression changed as he heard him yell (changed to the pandemonium and panda moan expression).

"You don't have to be so loud", Akaashi returned to his useful self but Bokuto was about to bite back. "Says the one who was louder in bed", he smirked which made Akaashi grab a pillow, throwing it at his face.

"Ack".
"You deserve that".
"No I do not!".
"Yes you do".

The arguement kept on going back and fourth until Bokuto sighed letting himself be defeated. "Im only letting you go just this once", he sighed. "Then why are you still gripping my shoulders?" Akaashi asked as Bokuto immediately let go, realising.

"I meant with the arguement!".
"Still".

Bokuto sighed from irritation. "By the way.. I think we should clean ourselves up since a certain substance got inside of me", Akaashi emphasised the words as Bokuto hadn't realised that he had gotten something in him.

"Oh".
"Yeah, let's go. But first, get this thing out of my ass", Akaashi said as he was looking down at the thing.

"Oh yeah.. Uh.. Sorry", Bokuto scratched the back of his neck and slowly pulled out. Akaashi sighed and tried to sit up. That's when he realised his ass had given up on him, meaning he could barely sit up and flopped off the bed. "Akaashi!" Bokuto yelled as he turned to the sight of an Akaashi sighing as he layer on the floor.

"You did it too hard, Bokuto-San", he said bluntly as Bokuto rushed over to help the boy up and then picking him up bridal style. "I'll take you to the shower then!" Bokuto said heroically as he carried him like as if he were a feather.
Akaashi sighed and stared at his face with his goofy grin plastered on it.

"Thanks, Bokuto-San", Akaashi said as he nodded and replied with "no problem".

I wonder how I'm going to survive the night.. Akaashi thought as his mind went wild about what happened and how he would sleep without his ass killing him. That's when he realised that he would have t somehow survive Bokuto's bear hugs in the middle of the night which made him sweat bullets.

Bokuto had hummed to himself while taking Akaashi to the bathroom. I wonder what he's thinking about.. Bokuto thought as his grin was plastered across his face. He was secretly fangirling about the fact that he had sex with the pretty setter, his mind racing with thoughts and squeals if excitement.

The two had thought differently as the were off to the bathroom, together.