I was clearly angry, me and Queen Adhira never got along.

"Look at yourself!!!"
She yelled at me and gesturing with her hands for me.

Am a complete mess, though on my mourn clothes as am wearing a white sari and no jewelry but I look terrible... Wait does it even matter?

"You always have one way or the other to bring shame to the royal family. You are a disgrace!"

"I am mourning the death of my father, Queen Adhira." I retorted. All she cares about is reputation.

"It doesn't matter!" She shouted. "Look at every one here."
She pointed as I turned to take in my surroundings. "Does anyone look as disgusting as you? You always over do it, if you are so sad because of the death of the king then you should have been here with everyone for the final rites."

"How would you understand my feelings when you don't have a heart."

"That's enough, the both of you!" He yelled, it was Crown Prince Arnav pranav jai the son of Queen Adhira with king Darsh pranav jai.

I turned to look at him, prince Arnav, anger boiled in me, both mother and son disgusted me.

Turning back to Queen Adhira, I see now shes calmer but still irritated as I sighted some wrinkles on her forehead.

"Son just look at this wrenched girl."

"Hey, I will not allow you to disrespect me."

"MANIKARNIKA, MOTHER, ENOUGH!"
Arnav yelled.

The both of us were silenced. Queen Adhira was about to give me a come back but quickly stopped.

No matter how irritated I am of him, his till the crown prince and I have to show respect.

"Manikarnika the rites are over, you may leave." He dismissed me just like that. Whatever.

With that being said, I rushed to Priya.

Am not the one to obey what Arnav or his mother says but I wanted to leave.

I felt a hold on my arm as I was pulled to turn. Looking up I saw it was Arnav.

"Manikarnika wait..."
He began but I pulled my arm from his hold.

"I don't want to listen." I turned back, ready to climb again.

"Stop being a spoilt child, you have no one to protect you any more so could you behave more mature!" He yelled at me.

"Am not behaving like a spoilt child, I am mature."
I said through gritted teeth.

"Well I don't think so."
He said while leaning forward towards me.

His small eyes, Amber brown colored, spark as they gave him the appearance of a child. He looked at me with a plain face with an hiden emotion I couldn't see.

This isn't the first time I've seen him like this but it's the first time I've even it a thought and standing here with him isn't comfortable anymore. Not like it ever did but this time it was different.

"There are some things that you just don't understand or just being too much of a child to care."

I didn't reply as we stare at each other longer than it's comfortable.

I have to leave and this situation is not one I want to stay in.

With that thought I looked away and glanced at the ground and blinked twice, right now the ground is more safe to look at but I can't stay like this so I climbed up my horse and gave Queen Adhira one last look.