The Mosaic

It's a hauntingly, gorgeous piece of art and yet it is only the taste of his lips that properly convey his beauty.

Indestructible passion is channelled through the loving heart that my hands lean upon and guided by my own which stirs his soul into every blood vessel and vein – Tinting his cheeks red and making his touch jittery with anticipation and impatience, simultaneously.

I am gasping for air in the small closet and he silences me with another desperate kiss, his hands smoothing out my curves beneath the material. His lips were bruising in its intensity and my senses were becoming clouded to the point where I couldn't feel the pain nor could I even smell the dust that circled around us.

The small space was just that – Small. And I was pushed up against the door with my back rocking into the panelling as Kylo began to grind his hips against my own through the many materials.

I let my clawing hands roam all over Kylo's torso and ground my fingernails into the thick leather of his uniform. He moaned into the kiss and thrusted more forcefully, to which I whimpered.

With my hands now, straying downwards until they reached the top-hem of Kylo's pants, scratching a fingernail on the belt buckle keeping them in place, I tore myself from the kiss and looked up at him, silently asking permission to continue. He nodded.

Changing fingernails into hands, I tugged open the belt and heaved a breath inwards when the leather whooshed through the framing of his black uniform and clinked against the floor, barely missing our feet.

I bit my bottom lip whilst I unbuttoned Kylo's pants and pulled down the zipper slowly. Kylo held out two fingers and nudged my chin upwards, bringing me into another kiss as I slipped my hand into the opened zipper, caressing the hardness from through his underwear.

He arched into the touch and moaned, "Six."

At his raspy voice, my eyes rolled to the back of my head and I threw my head against the hatch, granting him access to blow breathy kisses upon my flesh as I toyed with him. Then, nibbling at my ear, I moaned and he smirked against me, pushing his hips further into my throbbing hand.

Letting him go and with the help of my other hand, which was still heavily wrapped in a thick cast, I grabbed Kylo's pants and underwear at the same time and leaned slightly down to jerk them halfway down his body, stopping right above his knees and allowing my drunk eyes to bask in his muscular, pastel thighs, until I caught sight of the length which stood proud as Kylo watched me hungrily above it.

I swallowed the saliva that threatened to drool and licked my lips up at him. Then twining my shaking fingers to the buttons on my blouse, I pulled down the fabric so the top of my breasts were beginning to peak out above the conservative uniform.

All at once, Kylo then leans down also and rolls his leathered hands to the top of my thighs from behind, lifting me up in the air against the panel as if I weighed nothing to him.

Throwing both my hands over his shoulders, I pulled his face into the soft flesh of my bust, melting into the silky tongue that began to dance across the goosebumps.

With my skirt bunched up over my sensitive thighs that wrapped around his torso, Kylo kept one hand holding my lower back in place and then held his other to my lips. Baring my teeth and wet lips, I bit down on the edge of the leather from his middle finger and he pulled his grip away, leaving me holding the glove in my mouth like a good puppy would.

Then pulling it from my teeth slowly, Kylo replaced the leather for his tongue as he now used his bare hand to swipe across my undergarment to prod a finger into my sensitive core.