Introduction

CRUEL DESTINY – A KYLO REN FANFICTION WRITTEN AND CREATED BY STYLESDOVE

(CURRENTLY EDITING)

WAR! The state of armed conflict thrives between THE RESISTANCE and THE FIRST ORDER with no sign of deterring whilst THE FIRST ORDER prosper with a new apprentice.

After the extinction of the Jedi, THE FIRST ORDER were on the hunt for the few remaining individuals who have the force still living within them. After finding only 6 remaining individuals, THE FIRST ORDER seize the younglings and create a project called 'DESTINY,' raising the men to advance in the dark side, and the women as a weapon of reproduction for future generations of Sith.

Years on, SUPREME LEADER SNOKE has given his apprentice, KYLO REN the order to eliminate THE RESISTANCE entirely, including their new Jedi apprentice, and he will not rest until his assignment has been completed. But when the oldest girl of PROJECT DESTINY comes of age, SUPREME LEADER SNOKE assigns her to KYLO REN in attempts to create the first life born under the dark side.

SIX is her only name and the young girl has been raised to give her fate to THE FIRST ORDER – but she has other plans to destroy PROJECT DESTINY and THE FIRST ORDER from within, and return home one day.

For she believes that is truely her destiny.