Fabricated Ignorance

The paths lay before me, as always, like an impossible maze. But this time was different. One path began to glow as if it were made of all the rays from every sun in the universe itself and the other path melted away beneath its warmth.

Kylo was that light. My past was the forgotten.

He had the ability to take away the power of my painful beginnings whilst in the midst of a cruel universe. I was physically and mentally trapped in a corrupt and immoral existence that belonged to the First Order, and yet when Kylo holds me in his arms every-night, I imagine that I belong only in that hold.

I can't live any longer in the First Order's command, and now that I had fulfilled my duty—they couldn't ask of anything more from me. So with great empathy, so much so that mine resonates in the core of Kylo's dark soul, I believe if I listen to the universe and learn all the lessons it brings to me, I could work through this life with only positive karma.

Occasionally, my mind still goes back to that reminiscence and dread, but I try to divert it. No longer was that intimacy that happened nights ago only meaning Five's life, but my own in the end, for when I felt Kylo's heart and my own almost twine into one another, it is as if I have been pulsated back to life, ready to fight forevermore.

It's as if I wrote a good life over the top of a bad one, but now as I am lead back to the throne room that Supreme Leader Snoke sits, that depiction's ink of the good fades away until only the bad one remains.

Reminded of the ruling and bigoted opinions, dread owns me. Sinking over me like an icy chill and numbing my brain. In this frozen state my mind offers me only one thought: It is time. There is no avoiding it.

Snoke was going to file through every possible outlet until he figured out the truth—whether I am pregnant with Kylo's child or not—until he was satisfied with an outcome.

Though, I will speak the truth... I still think some sick part of that man would rather see Five die today, but that wasn't going to happen.

I wish it didn't have to be this way. I wish my moment with Kylo could've been only ours forevermore, but Five's life was counting on this.

Dread has my stomach locked up tight, knotting it in endless loops and causing a slight sweat against my back. With my teeth locked tight together, I try and filter out all the feelings and memories that I shouldn't have in my mind.

If Snoke found out about me giving Arion the coordinates to StarKiller, Five's feelings towards me and my own towards Kylo... that is only fuel to Snoke's never-dying flame, which he would use to burn me entirely if it meant my death in the end.

But unless I can turn back time, kill the force between Kylo and I or inject amnesia into my mind: my time has come—though I know Snoke will never kill me, for I am useful in this force.
No. Instead, I am certain he would find a way to make my life miserable in return.

I can't let him read my mind. I must make Snoke believe my words rather than my inner ones.

The throne room was in perfect condition. The exact same way as it looked last time, as the red guards still stand tall and Snoke even now, sits defiantly upon that throne, as if he had never left.

A diffused light was beaming down upon me, which made an eerie contrast with the beaming glow from the central altar, giving the devil a white halo. The fragrance of blood was heavy and yet there was none—I felt ready to drop to my knees and beg for Five's life, though I will never kneel before a ruler who doesn't own my journey.

Slowly experiencing my old consciousness retreating into the abyss of my subconscious mind, I spoke before being told to, as General Hux moved from behind me and replaced himself behind the Supreme Leader.