Bleed Myself Dry

It is in these lips that hold the power to steal all the breath from my lungs and the darkness around us.

Silky flesh overlapping my own, his lips were the curtain to the show that was his tongue, which he used to explore my mouth and fight for dominance in this electric kiss.

This close, I can smell his musky-scent and I let it absorb into my own bones permanently, whilst his hands began printing invisible tattoos all over my flesh.

I curled my hands into his dark locks and lightly tugged, to which he moans passionately into my mouth. Bringing his hands up to my cheeks, I want those rough hands to never lift off my soft flesh, for it is the feel of them that sends my mind into a sensual state of intoxication. Kylo was a drug and I was its addict, never getting enough of the nirvana he brought to my blood.

Nirvana flows, and so does my adoration and elation which soars into my veins and soon, the entire system as he continued to press his lips more impenetrably and rougher onto my own.

Biting on my bottom lip softly, his teeth gave goosebumps to my skin immediately. A shiver ran down my spine and a feeling of cold skin intruded his warmth. It crept underneath my clothes and spread all throughout my system like a lacy tide on a frigid winter beach.

The cold moves in only to meet the warmth of my blood, my defence against such ice. I felt it wash over my skin, only to be met by the beat of my heart which even in this onslaught, never wanted Kylo's lips to leave my own—but when my cold finger-tips crept down to the back of his neck, he pulled away.

Just by looking at me, it was as if every ounce of breath was taken from my lungs, only using it as fuel to make the stars behind us brighter. As I watched the way his glossy lips tugged up and into a smile, I matched it with my own.

"Are you cold?" He asked, brown eyes staring deeply into mine as if he wanted to jump into the inky colour and bathe in its desire.

I felt his hands move up and into my hair, twirling with his long fingers as he released it. I rolled my eyes in the kitchen and played with the hem on the back of his collar.

"Only a little," I lie; beneath a swarm of goose-pimples. "It doesn't matter, though." I leant in, ready to return my mouth to his but just as our lips brushed, he chuckled against the tender flesh.

Kylo's hand then left my scalp and moved back down to my cheekbones, his big hands holding my face close to his as he kissed me once and returned those honey eyes back to mine.

"Let me try something?" He whispered between our lips and I nodded—for I would let him do anything to me, even if he didn't ask.

With fingertips tip-toeing up to my temples, he lets his palms rest on my crimson cheeks. His insight started with a slight glimmer, like the air in front of me was being warped and twisted as I was sucked into a vision of some sort—a place far away and nowhere close to Finalizer, where my feet stay.

I closed my eyes and embraced what was to come—no longer rejecting it and causing a terrible pain in my system.

Everything is dark for a short moment behind my closed lids. I can still feel Kylo here, but only a small portion of him as if he looked over my shoulder but never stood by my side. I opened my eyes, but I didn't meet with his face, for it was no longer there.

My feet sunk into coarse sand. Softly golden with just the right amount of comforting warmth, it felt like a cosy embrace, one only matched by the warmth of the blaring sun above or Kylo's warm touch back on Finalizer.

Waves roared and rolled down, crashing onto the shore with a soft hiss and peeling away at the deep, bronze sand beneath my feet. The ocean lived right before my eyes and I made my way over. Eventually, the cool water laps at my feet, fizzing and bubbling with sea-foam, whilst a slight chill surged through me, but a small wave washed it away as it hit my soaking dress. Even though the sun is beating upon my skin and beaming in my eyes, I can't help but smile as the warmth caressed my face.