IV

Owen's POV

Owen Black is my name in this new world. I am the current crown prince of Black Kingdom. Aside from name & how I look, everything is different. My  parents are doting on me. My father is a really good King and I respect him so much. Just like my mother the Queen, she resemble my mother in my previous life.

Today I turned 5 years old, I regained my memory in my previous life. I don't know what to do. Or how to find my brothers and my Darling Sang.

I went to my father's office in order to find any information about my family.

"Father, do you know anyone with these house's names?" I ask him and gave him the list of my family's last names. He read the list and look at me. He smile with amousement  in his eyes.

"Are these the house's name of your friends?" He ask.

"Yes father, I need to find them. I don't know what their status are. But they are really important to me." I said.

"Come here." He said and I get closer to him. He takes me and sat me on his lap. I struggled and tried to get off his lap but he just laugh and keeps me to where I am.

"Father this is inappropriate."

He just laughed at me.

"My son is just so cute trying to act like an adult man when your just 5 years old. Hahaha!"

I sighed and just gave up. He won't let me go anyway.

"So... Do you know anyone here?" I pointed at the list.

"I'm not sure about the others but I do know 4 of them."

"Really? Please tell me." I ask. He smiles at me and patted my head.

"Our Prime Minister is the head of the Lee house, our Knight Commander is the head of Griffin house, the Green's are known for their healing abilities and lastly the head of the Sorenson's house was able to attain great achievement during the previous war so I promoted him as a Duke. I gave a fief and he is really good in managing it. But it's far from here. It will take a week just to get there." He said.

It might not be all of them but at least I know where I should start in finding my family. I thank my father and tried to get off of him but he didn't allow me to. It takes awhile before he let me go.

The next day, I was only able to gather more information about the Green's, Lee's & Griffin's houses.

I am so relieved that 3 of them are near me. Sean is still 4 years old, I have to wait until he's five in order to find out if he will regain his memories of our past lives. Kota, Nathan & Sang was not born yet, but Kota's mother is pregnant. Our birth days are equivalent to our previous lives, so I'm pretty sure that it's them, just like Sean and me. I hope so.