Chapter III

At the Duke Sorenson's mansion in the capital, Kota and Sang are facing the Duke and the Dutchess.

"Let me make this clear, you want to be my daughter's fiance?"

The Duke, ask Kota while looking at his eyes for confirmation.

"Yes, the Lee house will send a proper proposal soon."

"You do know that she is the strongest candidate for the Crown Prince's fiancee. If it's just my decision, I will definitely allow it. I can clearly see that my daughter likes you very much. We also love to see our daughter to be happy."

The Duke looks at their intertwined hands. And the way Sang seats closely on Kota's side.

"How about sending the proposal after the the Crown Prince's selection?" Duke Mathew said.

In this world, polygamy is allowed but only if one of them has a royal blood.

"We have to follow the law. We don't want both of you to be accused of treason because of that." the Duke continued.

"You don't have to worry about that. I'm sure the Crown Prince will approve it and it's not just me." Kota smiles at them with an air of confidence.

"What do you mean it's not just you?" Dutchess Melody ask.

" There's nine of us who promised to marry Sang, including the Crown Prince."

Sang looks at him questioning if he already found them. Kota smiles at her.

"Yes sweetie, I already know where they are, except North and Silas but it won't be long until we found them." Kota reassures her.

" You didn't know where the others are? I'm sorry I don't understand what you mean by that?" the Duke asked.

"When we first met, we didn't know about each other's status. But we do know each other's names. I already met the others again and they are just waiting for the Crown Prince's selection to be over before we all get together. And I'm pretty sure the Crown Prince will never marry anyone other than Sang." Kota said.

"Can you give me there names?"

"Yes, Duke Sorenson. Aside from me they are; the Crown Prince Owen Black, Sean Green his the progidy son from the Green's house of healer. Nathan Griffin, first son from the Griffin Knights. Victor Morgan, first son from Morgan Corp. Gabriel Joseph Coleman, first son of the Coleman's Dress & Accessories. Luke Taylor, first son from Taylor's Bakes and the others are North Taylor and Silas Korba." Kota listed.

"Wait a minute, those are big names. You're telling me all the progidy of this generation, promised to marry my daughter?" the Duke said hastily.

Kota smiles and nod at him. Sang tilted her head.

"What do you mean progidy?"

The Duke sighs.

"Crown Prince Owen, he was able to remove all the corruption in this country. Sean Green, even at a young age he was able to cure difficult diseases that can't be cured using healing magic. Nathan Griffin, the strongest knight in this generation. Victor Morgan, was known for his inventions and he is the owner of the wealthiest company in the country. Gabriel Coleman, made a lot of masterpiece and his creations with dress and accessories are top notch and is always trends to nobility. Luke Taylor, creator of the best delicacies. And you said North Taylor, didn't he defeated the best chef of the Black Kingdom? But he choose to become an adventurer together with his friend Silas Korba, the first son of the owner of Korba Ships. And you, the first son of the Prime Minister, you created lots of rules that stabilizes this country with the King and your father's approval."

Kota just smiles at him.

"North and Silas become adventurers?" Sang asked.

They blink and look at Sang. Kota fake a cough covering his laughter. He raise his hand with hers and kissed the back of her hand. Sang blushed at his antics.

"Looks like we found them." Kota says.

AN
I forgot that I have this on my draft. I already forgotten where this will go. I have to check my notebook where I first wrote this. (-_-;)