XII

Nathan's POV

I am Nathan Griffin, first son of the Knight Commander of Black Kingdom. My best friend is Kota the son of the Prime Minister of this kingdom. Crown Prince Owen and Sean the son of the healer family treat us like brothers, they always play with us and spoiled us. Sean always heal my wounds. I want to be the strongest Knight when I grow up just like my dad.

We're currently at Owen's room, together with Sean, Kota, Victor, Luke and Gabe. I just remembered my past life, the moment I turned five.

They told me everything. They don't know where North and Silas are.  Gabe is still four years old so he doesn't remember yet. He's focusing on his drawing and doesn't know what we are talking about. They know where Sang is but they said that we can't contact her. I don't know the reason why.

"Why can't we contact her? She will be five tomorrow, she will definitely remember us."

"We have no choice, we have to protect her." Owen said.

"Protect her from what? Tomorrow, she will think that she's alone in this world. Can't we just send her even a short message that we're here?"

"No matter how much we want to, we can't. The corrupt nobles are keeping an eye on her. One move, and they will use her against us. That's why daddy... I mean father made a decision before hand, together with Duke Sorenson they decided not to make any contact until she turns twelve. She has five powerful attributes, and just like us she has a massive magic capacity. There are a lot of kidnapping attempt on her already. If we don't do anything, they will think that I didn't care about her and they will leave her alone. But if I do, even a single message, they will find out that she's special to me. When that happens, she will be in more dager. That's why we have to make sure that she will be protected at all cause." Owen said.

"And even if we send coded message, they can decode it using magic tools. What we can do for now is to help capturing those corrupt nobles." Kota said.

"Sang now has a loving parents, we want her to experience that. When she turns twelve, we can have her again." Sean said.

"Who's Sang?"Gabe asked. We all turned to him.

"She's a very pretty girl Gabe. You will definitely love her. Specially her hair." Luke told him. Gabe's eyes widen in surprised.

"Does she have a cameleon hair, light green eyes and small nose?" He asked for confirmation and we nodded our heads.

"How do you know that?" Victor slowly asked him. He starts drawing again.

"I always dreamed of her. But she's a bit older but so beautiful." He said smiling.

"In your fifth birthday, you will know more about her." Sean told him with a warm smile. Gabe just shrugged and keeps on drawing.

"So, what's the plan aside from capturing those corrupt nobles?" I asked.

"We will practice our magic to get stronger. We will also keep on searching for North and Silas." Kota said.

"Times like this I wanna go swimming, I missed my pool. Do we have one?" I asked. They shake their heads.

"But we can build one. Luke do you think your dad can make it?" Owen looked at him.

"Sure. Where should we make it?"

"Here, I have a lot of space."

"Okay. I will tell my dad."

"It has to be an indoor pool. People here will say it's inappropriate to be half naked." Kota informed us.

"Then I will tell my dad to make the roof to be able to open and close. He can do that for sure." We all agreed.

"I can also make the pool a jacuzzi like  function. It's also possible to make the water hot if we want to. The magic stones here are great." Victor said.

"That's amazing! But Vic, I want the mixer and other baking tools first."Luke pleaded.

"I thought the it's the shower first."

"I guess you need to make a list of what to do." Kota suggested.

"You're right. I don't understand why people here didn't fully use the magic stones to better their lives. They didn't even think of making a stove or refrigerator." Vic said.

"At least they made a lighting tool or you will be the Edison in this world." I teased and we all laughed.

"I'm just glad they made an oven. Wait Kota, didn't you gave me chocolate chip cookies before? Where did you bought it?" Luke turns to Kota.

"I made it."

"Where did you bought the chocolate? I searched everywhere but I couldn't find it." Luke stare at him. Kota opens and closes his mouth. We all look at him, he looked embarrassed.

"Ahmm.. I made it myself." He slowly said. Luke open his mouth.

" You made chocolate from scratch?" Kota sheepishly smiled and nodded.

"I expect Luke to know how to make it. When did you learn it?" Sean asked. Kota blushed and sighed.

"Before, when I was trying to learn how to make hot chocolate, I got curious how to make chocolate itself. It occurs to me that, what if I want to drink it and I don't have any chocolate but I have a cacao fruit. So I searched it and that's it." Kota explained. "By the way Owen the Eastern side of the kingdom where the people are struggling to find work, they have a lot of cacao fruit but didn't sell well. I want to ask if we can make chocolate factory and hire the people there." Kota said.

"Sure, do that. We will ask our mothers to try the chocolate during their tea parties as advertisment" Owen affirmed.

"Kota, I love you!" Luke shouted and hugged him. We all laugh at them.

"North will kill me." Kota mumbled.

"Hot chocolate? Kota isn't that the yummy drink with soft white stuff on top you made for me the other day?" Gabe said casually. Luke's eyes widen.

"You can also make marshmallow!?"