VII

Kota's POV

I'm in my room seating on my bed waiting for something to happen. Minutes from now I will be five years old. My brothers, not my biological brothers but treat me as such, told me that today will be a very special day. They said that something amazing will happen to me. I don't know what it is but Nathan and I have been looking forward for our fifth birthday. "10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1." I counted.

Indeed something is happening. It's like memories are pouring in my brain. "This is...mine. These are memories from my previous life!"

A few minutes later everything settle down. I was able to organize my thoughts.

I am Dakota Jameson Lee. My life from earth was really different to now. My mom is now elegant, a proper noble lady and my dad is different. He looks like me from my previous life but older. He has very dignified air around him, he's really smart and the Prime Minister of this kingdom. I respect him so much, that I even wished to be like him when I grow up. I still wished the same, though I want to find my remaining brothers and Sang before anything else.

We died from explosion, all of us. If the four of us are here, it is possible that the others are here too. I have to talk to Owen and Sean to get more information.

Morning...

"Happy birthday Kota!" Sean hug and greeted me.

"Happy fifth birthday, Kota. Here is our gift for you." Owen said, he gave me a golden retriever puppy. My eyes lit up and I smile wildly.

"Thank you Mr. Blackbo... I mean Owen!" I corrected myself. The moment I've got consciousness in this world, they told me to call them Owen and Sean.

I got the puppy and look at it's eyes. He really looks like Max. "Your name will be Max." He bark happy at me and lick my face. Owen and Sean are smiling.

They told me everything they know. They don't have any information about Victor, Luke, Gabriel, North and Silas.

"Do we have any ways to contact Sang when she turns five?" I ask them.

Owen shake his head. "We're not allowed, not until she turns twelve." He said.

"Because of the coming of age? We also cannot send her coded massages because they have magic tools that can decipher it." I said.

"Precisely. What we can do now is to find the others first. We know Sang is safe where she is."

"And we want Pookie to experience a real parents love. Each of us have parents that loves us. It's still too soon to take her away from her parents now." Sean said.

"I agree, Victor will be five a few days from now. We have to find him, but we don't have any idea where to start. There's no Morgan house among the nobles." Owen said.

"I also don't have any idea where he is but Gabriel is the easiest one to find." I told them.

"You know where he is?" Owen ask.

"No, but I know how to find him. Just give me time and hopefully we can also find where Luke and Victor are."