XIII

Gabriel's POV

I'm Gabriel Joseph Coleman, I'm four years old. My mommy is a dress maker and my daddy is magic stone supplier but he also refined them as a side line. I love observing people's dresses, but most of the time they wore ugly dresses. I won't say it out loud because mommy will scold me.

I found some kids who looks fine even if they wore not so ugly shirt and pants. The first is the boy who always buy those hard bread with sugar on top, he has brown eyes and blonde hair. The bread shop is just across our shop. We always wave at each other, maybe he can be my friend. The second one is the merchant kid, who has brown eyes and brown hair. I only met him twice, he is a nice kid too.

One day while seating and people watching outside our shop, a noble kid suddenly talks to me.

"Hello! I'm Kota can we be friends?" He hold out his hands to me. And I shake it. I think his a nice kid even though his a noble.

"I'm Gabriel." He smiled and seats with me.

"Can I call you Gabe?" I nodded. He took out a big book and gave it to me.

"What is this?" I asked.

"Since we're friends now, I'll give that to you." I opened the books and flip a few pages.

"Thank you but there's nothing written in here." No matter how much pages I flip, there's just blank pages.

"That is called a scetch book. There's nothing in it because you'll be the one who will write or draw something on it."

"Really? I can do that?" I asked him excitedly.

"Yup. Here, this is yours too. Inside this case are 10 pencils. Just tell me if you run out of it. I can give you more." He gave me a small box and inside are 10 sticks. I took one and look at it, there's something black inside the stick and on the other end is a rubber likes stuff.

"What is this used for?" Kota is just starred at me so I nudge him.

"You can use it to write or draw on paper and the other end of it is an eraser. If you made a mistake, you can use it to erase it. Come on try using it." He explained.

"Now?"

"Yes, you can draw or write whatever you want." He said I tried using it and it's so amazing. He told me that if the lead will broke I can use the sharpener and taught me how to use it, there is also one inside the case.

Kota saw the the blonde haired kid across from us. He said he will just talk to him for a bit. The blonde boy look at me for confirmation? I just nod at him then they start walking towards me. He said his name is Lucian and Kota called him Luke. He said that I can also call him that.

Luke became my best friend and Kota always visits us. He always gave us cookies. A few days later, he brought the merchant kid and we also became friends. Luke and I were shocked when we found out that Kota is actually the Prime Minister's son, and he wants us to go to the castle to meet his friends. Owen the Crown Prince, Sean from the healers family and Nathan, the Kight Commander's son. From then on, we're allowed to come and go to the castle specifically Owen's chamber.

During Nathan's birthday, they talk about the girl in my dreams. They said her name is Sang and we can't contact her because she will be in dager, so we have to wait until she's twelve. They also talked about making a pool, it's a big bathtub like a river where you can swim in it. They even taught me how to swim.

Even though Owen is the Crown Prince, he allows me to design his room, to arrange his clothes and sometimes he asked me what he should wear.

Sean heals us if we're sick or even if we're just not feeling good. He always plays with me if the others are busy.

Everytime I visit Kota, he made me hot chocolate when it's cold. He always gave me somethings like cookies or new pencil and lately he gave tools for painting. One time he showed me how he makes pencils. It was so amazing. He takes some sticks then use his wind magic to drill a hole inside before putting the lead with a bit of adhesive in it and then he attach the eraser on the other side.

Victor is really good in making things with magic stones. He gave us his inventions first before he sells it to other people. My parents want to gave them money but they won't accept it because we're friends.

He made a stove that is use in cooking meals, refrigerator that can store food for days and it will not rot, shower that gush out water in cleaning the body and air conditioner that can make a room warmer or colder. My dad is his supplier of magic stones so we're thankful for that.

Luke convinced his mom to make a pastry shop. He taught her how to make lots of sweets, like cakes, cookies and hard candy.

We had a sleepover at the castle for my fifth birthday. That's when I remembered everything.