VI

King Black's POV

I am the king of the Black Kingdom. I have a beautiful wife and a very adorable son Owen.

When Owen turns five years old, he became more cuter, acting like an old man. He gave me a list of family houses that he said his friends belongs to. I only knew 4 of them and I know that 2 of them doesn't have any children yet and one of them is my prime minister which his child wasn't born yet. But my cute son insisted that it's them. So I let him be and just watch over him, anything for my adorable son.

A few months later my son ask my permission to go to one of the houses on the list. He said it's his bestfriend's birthday. Sean Green, he is the only son of the Green's. They specialize in healing. They are also one of the most trusted noble house in this kingdom since it's founding. So I gave my permission. Since then, Sean always comes here or my son to theirs. I am glad that my son has a trusted friend.

Next month, my prime minister's child is expected to be born. That's why we have to deal with a lot of paper works to do in order for him to have free time for his family.

"Your Majesty, Crown Prince Owen is here to see you." My butler informed me.

"Let him in." I said. My son get in and gave his greetings. So cute! He's acting like an adult again. "Come here." I told him. He slowly come near me. Trying to figure out if I'm going to take him and sat him in my lap. He really doesn't like that because his a big boy already, his word not mine. When he's within my reach I took him and did just that. 

"Daddy let me go! I... I mean father!" He said trying to get away from me but failed to do so.

"Nope, call me daddy, I prefer that."

"Fath.." I gave him a look that I'm serious. "Daddy." He said, defeated. He settled in my lap and pouted. I gave him a smile and pat his head.

"What does my adorable son wants?" I ask.

"We, I mean Sean and I wants to be there when Kota is being delivered." He said.

"Who's Kota?" I ask.

"He's Prime Minister Lee's son. His name is Dakota Jameson Lee. He will be my prime minister in the future." He said with vigor.

"Okay, what if Prime Minister Lee will have a daughter instead?"

"No! He will have son. I'm sure!"

"But we are not sure when will be that day." I told him.

"We know when. Please Daddy we just need your permission to allow us to be there, and if possible Sean can help with the delivery. He's really good with healing magic. I promise." He said with a serious looks in his eyes.

"You know that you're not allowed inside the room during labor. But you can wait outside. Sean's mother can help if you want." I gently told him.

"Okay." He sighed and noded.

I told Prime Minister Lee about it and he's glad that Mrs. Green will help during his wife's labor.

When that day comes, Owen & Sean was there. It was successful and Prime Minister Lee indeed had a son named Dakota Jameson Lee. I don't know why my son and his bestfriend knew this, but I let them do what they want as long as it will not cause any harm.

Since then, Dakota or should I say "Kota" their nickname for him, they always visited him and spoiled him. It seems like they will also do this to our Knight Commander Griffin's son. I heard that his wife is now pregnant.