V

Sean's POV

My name is Sean Green and I just turn five. I couldn't believe this, the very moment I turned five years old, memories from my previous life poured in my brain. I remembered everything. I have to find Owen, my brothers and my Pookie.

I was about to get out of my bed when I realize I don't know how to find them? I have to think. This is making me frustrated. I have to calm down.

"For goodness Sean you're a doctor, that means you're smart!" I told myself.

Maybe the others are looking after me. I'm sure Owen will, he's my best friend. If I just turned five, it means the others wasn't born yet. But Owen should be and he's a bit older than me. That means he remembered already and is looking for us. I have to rest and look for any information tomorrow. I can ask my parents, yeah my biological parents. I finally have one in this new life. That also indicates that my brothers and Sang have their own biological family that loves them. I lay back down in my bed and close my eyes. Maybe Owen will be here tomorrow.

In the morning.

I was in our library looking for something that may help me in finding the others.

My mother get in and approached me.

"Sean, his highness the Crown Prince is here looking for you. Do you have any idea why?" My mom said.

That's right! The crown prince in this country is named Owen Black. That means he is my best friend Owen.

I smiled at her and noded. "Yep! He's my bestfriend! Where is he mom?"

"Bestfriend? When did you meet? Anyway he's in the drawing room. Do I have to prepare anything?" She ask.

"No need. I will go now." I said.

I run there immediately and stop in front of the door. I calm myself before the maid opened the door for me. And there he is, smiling while looking at me. I knew it, he has loving family too. I run towards him and hug him.

"Happy Birthday." He said and I laughed. We let go at each other and sat down.

"Here is my birthday present." He gave it to me and I unwrapped it. It's a healing spell book.

"Thanks! Do you know where the others are?" I ask.

"I have an idea where Kota, Nathan and Sang will be. But as you know, they haven't been born yet. Kota might be born soon but we still need to wait five years for him to regain his memories." He said.

"At least we know where we will start. I want to be there when he is born. I want to make sure that he will be dilivered properly. Almost everything here has not been developed except for magic." I said.

"Everyone is being dependent on magic, that is why there's not much improvement in anything specially in healthcare. People just depends on healing magic, and if they can't cure it, they just deem it as a hopeless case. I wish to change that."

"Well, you're the crown prince and the future king, and we will always be there for you." I patted his shoulder.

"Do you think they will allow me to be there when Kota is being delivered?" I ask.

"I don't think so. But your parents might. We're still five years old we are not allowed to." He said.

"I will tell my parents and we can just wait outside the room so that if anything happens I can immediately help." I said.

"We can do that." He affirmed.