Chapter (13)

Camila Cabello's Point Of View

-Camz, stop, you're being unfair! - Lauren pleads as loud as she can go.

-I am not being unfair. - I rolled my eyes as my fingers found her tickle spots. - I'm actually being fair, you did this to my foot earlier, so why not?

-Stop, stop. - Lauren giggles. - Camila, stop!

-Nope.

-Go, Cami! - Lana cheers as she started jumping up and down.

-She's dying. - Taylor adds as she just watched me tickling her sister to death.

-What has this game of tag come into? - Clara's voice surrounds the room out of nowhere and I stopped my doing, making Lauren exhale loudly.

-Oh, hi Mom. - Taylor smiles. - Lauren started tickling Camila and now she's the one getting tickled. Her fault.

-No it is not. - Lauren crosses her arms as her lips pout.

-Exactly tell me why it's being unfair? - I raised my eyebrow as Lauren grew hesitant. - see? You can't even reason out, so let's say, I win this game. 

-No, I win this game. - Lauren responds as she beats my lap with a pillow.

-You just lost, Lauren, accept it. - I insisted.

As Clara was heading off to the kitchen, I gave Lauren a gaze as if something bad was going to come, and there was, after I started moving my fingers on her hips once again, when knowing her mother was gone.

-Taylor, help! - Lauren begs as I lock her body under mine, my knees closing her legs together, making her unable to move. - Lana!

-Mommy, I can't help you or Cami will tag me.

-She already tagged me! But she won't stop tickling me and you are my child, I gave birth to you, so help me.

-That's possibly the worst reason I have ever heard, Lo. -Taylor chuckles. 

-And quite stupid too. - I add as Lauren started kicking, trying her best to escape my hold. - where do you think you're going?

-In your pants if you don't stop this.

I blinked in surpise. -Then I won't stop this.

-Oh really? You're going to get punished later. - she whispers close to my ear, making a shiver  run down my skin.

-And what punishment? - I grinned.

-Have you two forgotten that there is a child around? - Taylor breaks in. - y'all are crazy.

-I'm sorry. - I laughed, sitting up properly.

-Finally! - Lauren sighs, gesturing her daughter to sit on her lap.

-Finally. - I mocked. - I'm not done and you know it, I just need to breathe.

I was about to get myself a glass of water when suddenly, the device on the table started to ring, taking the attention of almost everyone when it came in loudly.

-Camz, your phone. - Lauren says as she reads the name of who's calling. - Angelo?

-Oh shit. - I hissed under my breath as I take the phone from Lauren. - this is just my uh, brother, wait let me take this.

I walked out, not leaving any traces of evidence to what I'm going to do. I found myself a place to sit on outside the little patio of the house before swiping up the screen, answering the call.

-Hello, my dear. - the powerful voice of the man buzzed as my eyes looked around.

-Hello, miss me already? - I answered, adding a little seduction to the sound of my voice.