Chapter (4)

My head was spinning around the place. Why did Vero have to do that? She shouldn't tell Camila all about me just because I like her, nor should she say that I imagine things with her bartender. It's kinda good though, Camila knowing who I am, but she shouldn't know anything else, especially now that all I want is to do is know her better.

Camila smiled at me, and me being conscious, reciprocated the same thing. She looked like she was preparing the same drink due to the color of the fluid she mixed in the silver cocktail shaker she held on her fingers.

-Are you making me the same drink? - I asked.

She didn't answer but slowly bit her lower lip as she smiled making me reach my end. That was such a sexy response. How can she keep doing this to me without getting herself bothered?

Fuck.

She nodded as she continued shaking the alcohol inside the shaker, aggressively to then look at me in the eye. I inhaled through my mouth, nervous of what she was thinking in her own little mind.

-Yes, I'm making the same drink. - she replied with a big smile on her face.

I looked around and Dinah was busy with a costumer, looked like I had Karla all to myself. I examined every movement she did as she sliced the strawberry in half, hanging it on top of the glass.

-You finished the drink quickly earlier, you looked like you needed more, here.

She sounded so seductive, what more can I take?! She handed me the glass as her fingers suddenly brushed with mine, stopping my every action. I looked at her and she was looking in the glass as our fingers were touching.

-I'm sorry. - she suddenly snapped.

-Its okay. - I answered quite fast to her apology.

I wasn't calm though, I just wanted to take her hand and hold it for as long as I wanted to. She pulled her fingers, releasing my now sweaty palms. A part of me wished she didn't let go of my hands on hers. I wished it stayed there longer.

-So..how long have you been working here?

I asked without doubt. I wanted to know more about her before asking her for a night over back at my place. She seemed like a really interesting woman, a body like no others and her personality was so giggly but introverted. But I wouldn't want to assume anything.

-Actually, almost two years already. - she replied as she leaned her elbows on the counter.

-That's great, do you earn enough?

-Yeah I do actually. Since then, I have earned a lot more than expected since this place blew up. - she giggled - how about you?

-Well, life fucked up.

-What happened? - she asked, worried.

I sealed my lips together, nervous to let anything out of my mouth, but that wasn't what I was bothered about. The fact that she wants to know more about me, made me more attracted to her, she also seemed as curious as I was to her, I was almost thinking we shared the same energy.

-I'm sorry I didn't mean-

-What? No! - I responded quite shocked to why she was thinking that way. - I lost everything when I was 16.

She looked shocked because of my response. She probably never expected that I did want to vent out to her about everything that my life has been through, I never really talked about what happened ever since, but when I'm with her, it just suddenly changes that in just a second.

-You can tell me about it.

I looked around, conscious if anybody else was listening to our conversation and she noticed.