Chapter (2)

My stomach felt so weird, I ran my fingers through my face and clearly I knew who was next to me. What happened? Was I drunk? I couldn't believe what I was seeing right in front of my eyes. She was naked! It would make it quite okay if she wasn't! Another shiver drifted down on my body and I realized my body was also out in the open. I was naked.

I held the covers tightly and sat up, covering my skin. I really couldn't remember everything. All I remembered was last night, when me and my best friends went out to drink, and some random dude crossed a line with Lucy, and I lost control. I looked at the woman next to me one more time and my head was aching, I was starting to recall what happened last night.

-----

-I'll see you around, Normani, also, thank you for tonight. - I carefully stated as I hardly carried Lucy on my shoulders.

After Normani dropped us off, I walked with difficulty trying to keep up with Lucy's lazy footsteps, as when I reached the door, I laid her down on my sofa and proceeded to go upstairs to get her comfortable clothes when she suddenly clasped my arm tightly.

-Stay. - she whispered.

My thoughts were all over the place, what was she trying to do? I calmly went back to her position as she spoke without opening her eyes.

-Lauren, you were so beautiful tonight. - she started.

-What are you talking about? You're drunk, Lucy. - I spoke with so much certainty - it's quite obvious, now let's get you something to wear.

-I want you… I want all of you, there's something about you that hits different, I love you, Lauren…

I was quite surprised to hear her words with so much honesty. I haven't seen this side of her, like she was a completely different person. I never felt the same for Lucy, but I knew from the start that she felt something for me. I never made it such a big deal because I thought that it would pass by, but I really don't think that's happening. Time grew and so did her feelings.

-Lauren, you have my heart…

-Lucy, you're drunk. You don't mean these things.

I couldn't function well, myself because I had a lot more shots than I actually counted. My body felt weak and I really wasn't thinking properly. My senses were draining all the liquor left in my body.

-I do, Lauren. I fucking mean it. - she whispered, opening her eyes as she wrapped her arms around me - would you be the one who needs me?

-Lucy, come on, let's get you to change and you can go to sleep.

-I don't want to go to sleep. - my body collapsed on top of her, as she softly intertwined her fingers with mine which left me with so much confusion.

-I love you.

Were her last words before she crashed her lips with mine, all she gave me was a single kiss and it gave me so much mixed feelings. She sucked on my lower lip and her breath smelt like whiskey. She opened her eyes and our eyes met. She closed them once again, our lips attached. She moved closer towards me as she used her elbows to push herself in.

I tried my best to escape the little prison she locked me in, but I can't. She enticed me in her own little advantage. I couldn't control myself because of so much that was happening. I had nothing left to do but to give in and incline for what she wanted.

-I knew you felt the same…

I abided with her and she continued making her delight. She entered my lips with so much passion as I did the same. I really couldn't stop myself. What was happening to me?