Chapter (6)

Lauren Jauregui's Point Of View

Miami - 4:32 PM

-How about we go for a movie... - Dinah suggested. - this weekend or tonight, possibly?

-If she isn't busy... - Camila said.

-Tonight sounds good to me, we can also invite Normani.

-Tonight it is then! I would love to spend more time with her. - Dinah said as she passed me the ball.

I stopped the ball on the heel of my foot and started to run around trying to avoid Camila's presence. I panted heavily as I was starting to lose my breath, the brunette was surprisingly fast in speed when she came out of nowhere, chasing me down with her meager long legs. I stopped running to take a deep breath until I was knocked off by Camila's heavy push.

She landed on my back, and I was lying on the cold snow. I moved jerkily amidst Camila's loud plangent cackle that almost made me banter in response. I faced the younger one as she tried her best to hold in her laughter as soon as I came face to face with her. Her arms were placed on my side, making me unable to move as she was heedless of the situation.

Her knees were accidentally in between my legs which almost touched my center. I hitched my body from hers as soon as I realized what position we were in, but still, our bodies were still in contact with each other. I was staring constantly on Camila's lidded eyes as she was giving my body a hooded look.

-What are you doing - I whispered.

-Me? - she responded, chuckling as her question was left unanswered - oh shit, I'm sorry...

-No, it's okay...

-Are we still playing soccer or what?! - Dinah hollered on top of her lungs.

Camila pulled up a smile at me before she pushed her knees to carry herself up, my body still on the cold ground beneath me. I watched Camila walk over to Dinah passing her the stolen ball that she really engrossed herself getting. I noticed her conspicuous ass that really was standing out eminently for the whole world to see, I could feel my own lips part from latching together as I see that image.

-Lauren!

I sentiently blinked in revulsion when I heard Camila's scratchy voice. She knew very well I was checking her out because as soon as I set my attention on what was happening, she pulled out a keen smile and winked at me.

Holy shit.

She jogged back to my place and stretched her arm, trying to help me stand up. I gently grabbed her hand and pulled myself up, Camila just stood there silent and speechless, not doing anything but observing my every action.

-What were you looking at?

-What? - I registered.

-Nothing - she giggled - come on.

-No, what was your question?

-Why?

-I want to know.

-It's nothing, Lauren! - she said surely. - now let's go before Dinah throws a fit.

Ever since that day - the day where she granted me all the wishes I've been wishing - Camila and I had been in brimming hanker for each other's bodies, a prodigious desire that only we both knew about. Ever since that day, she was dominating my mind all over the place, I never missed a single bit of visiting her after her work hours and we would play around back in my apartment because Dinah shares an apartment with Camila.

Camila's apartment has been off limits. Dinah hearing the roaring moan of the Latina wouldn't sound nice to the ear at all, well not for Dinah because I enjoyed every inch of pleasure Camila always exposed and to add to that, Camila and I have been exchanging dirty text messages and she was always the one asking for pictures, but that doesn't mean I didn't receive any because I have one whole album of the younger girl wearing all black lingerie and a sexy pair of pull on garter belts. I don't know where she was going with that, but the most important thing about it was, it was the sexiest outfit Camila had ever worn and the outfit I loved seeing her on.