Papi

**HEY GAYS AND FRIENDS. THIS CHAPTER IS BETWEEN DANI AND MIGUEL. Sooooo... IF YOU AREN'T INTO THAT KIND OF THING, THEN PLEASE DON'T READ IT. I'M STILL WORKING ON THE DELILAH/CYN/EMMA SCENE BUT WANTED TO GIVE YOU GUYS SOMETHING TO READ.**

  Dani was sitting on Miguel's lap as they watched the scene unfold in front of them. The man wielding the rope was short for a guy but very muscular. He used bright white rope to bind his partner. It looked lovely against her beautiful chocolate skin. He spoke while he worked, giving details about his methods. The how. The why. He was very informative but his voice was so smooth it didn't seem like a lecture. It was more entertaining than anything else. The sight of the woman being tied up, helpless, and suspended in the air really did it for Miguel. He tired not to get too excited. The last thing he wanted to do was offend his girlfriend by getting turned on by another woman why she was literally right in his lap. Try as he might, he couldn't help it and Dani felt his excitement poking her from under his dress pants. He was always in a suit and Dani loved that. She was definitely into the suit and tie crowd. She smirked to herself but didn't look at him. Very slowly she started grinding her hips against him. She could hear his breaths becoming more rapid.

  "Daniella." Miguel growled.

  "Sí, Papi?" She purred.

  He put his hands on her hips to stop their winding. "Stop it."

  "Stop what?"

  "You know what."

  "I can't." She whined.

  "Why not?"

She put her hand directly against his member and grabbed it through his pants. The move made Miguel release an exasperated sigh. "Because it's hard." Dani said as she giggled and moved her hand up and down against him. "So hard." She moaned.

Miguel pushed himself against exploratory touches and grunted. "Get on your knees."

  "What?" Daniella wasn't expecting this to go left so quickly. She thought she had a few extra minutes to tease him.

  Miguel forcefully grabbed her hair and pulled it back. "Get. On. Your. Knees." He ordered.

  Dani obeyed and rested on her knees with her hands behind her back. The way she was supposed to. Miguel leaned up, reached down and fondled her breast. He pinched her nipples through the thin material of her top. "Open your mouth and stick your tongue out, Daniella." Miguel ordered. Now Dani was the one throbbing with increasing need. She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. After seeing that she obeyed, he smiled and sat upright, leaving her like that. He placed a hand on the side of her face and absently stroked his thumb against her cheek.

  Daniella sat there with her tongue out. There was a searing electricity buzzing through her body. She could feel it in every nerve. Being in this position with so many people around was new. It was also humiliating but that humiliation was soaking her panties. Would Miguel make her service him right there in front of the crowd? Would she get to please him at all or was this just to embarrass her for teasing him? Her eyes were immediately drawn to the growing bulge in his pants. Her fingers tingled with the urgency she felt to grab it and make her boyfriend do that mumble grunt thing he did when he was overwhelmed with pleasure. The way he growled her name when he came. She loved it but she held her position like the good sub she was... for now.

Miguel removed his hand from Dani's face and started stroking himself over his pants. He never took his eyes from the performance on stage but he knew Dani was watching and wanting to please him. She was probably jealous too. He was right. Dani loved his attention and wanted him to focus on her. Especially while he was so aroused. She liked being the receptacle for his desires. This was definitely apart of the punishment. She whined her discontentment.

He finally looked down at her. "What's wrong? You don't like being teased?"

She shook her head no.

"So what do you want? This?" He grabbed himself, making the outline more prominent. Daniella noticed he was at full mast. She nodded enthusiastically. Granted while it was allowed, Miguel was nervous about pulling out his not so little guy in the presence of other people. It felt odd to him but somehow very empowering. He looked around and Daniella could sense his apprehension.

"Papi." She said softly just to take his attention away from the crowd.

He looked down at her. "I didn't tell you to speak."

  "You didn't tell me not to."

  He wrapped his hand around her throat and squeezed just enough to make it noticeable. "Be quiet."

Daniella smiled. "Make me."

Miguel stood up. He said nothing before he yanked at Daniella's hair causing her to stand. He started walking away with Dani in tow. Miguel led her to a more secluded corner and pushed her back onto her knees. They still weren't alone but there were less people around. Miguel thought this was a better compromise for him. It was closer to his comfort level but still something new for him. He unzipped his pants and released himself. Instinctively, Daniella went to reach for it but she was stopped. "No hands." Miguel said. "Just lick it."

  Daniella started at the base of his shaft and let her tongue slowly trace its way to the head. She locked eyes with Miguel as she repeatedly licked the length of him. "Good girl." He breathed out. He wrapped one of his hands around his massive rod. "Now just the tip."

  Dani loved the way Miguel looked when he got so worked up. The way he stared down at her was so sexy. She wrapped her lips around the head of his cock and swirled her tongue around his slit slowly but deliberately. He bit his lip as he grabbed her hair and pushed himself further into her mouth. "That shut you up, didn't it?" He taunted.

Dani squeezed her thighs together and moaned against the dick in her mouth. She felt it tapping the back of throat before going deeper. Not having a gag reflex was such a stroke of luck. She thoroughly enjoyed pleasing her partner. She always had. It didn't matter if they were men, women, or something better. Her satisfaction came from their pleasure. Now with people around, that satisfaction was heightened. Not to mention her friends could walk in at any moment and see her on her knees with Miguel's cock in her mouth. The possibility was shockingly arousing.

Miguel grabbed either side of Daniella's head and started rolling his hips faster. Thrusting himself in and out of her mouth. "That's it, my little slut. Take it all." He growled as he got closer to his climax. With the familiar jerk of his body he came in her mouth. Without being told, Daniella swallowed his load and licked her lips afterwards. Miguel leaned down and kissed her deeply. "Such a good girl."

  Dani smiled and sat back on her heels. "Thank you, Papi."