Love Taps

There was paint everywhere. Hair. Arms. Feet. Face. They didn't care. They laid on the floor in an exhausted heap of intertwined body parts. Both of them racing to catch their breath. Vanessa was staring into space thinking about how fun that was. Harper was staring at Vanessa.

"That. Was. Amazing." Harper giggled and snuggled closer to goddesses next to her. Both of their bodies were hot and damp to the touch from working up a sweat.

"It was." Vanessa agreed aloud. Even though it was very vanilla, she throughly enjoyed herself. She could only imagine how much fun they would have once she introduced her to her preferred way. IF she accepted it. That made Vanessa a little nervous. What if she freaked out and never wanted to talk to her ever again?

"So why do you look like that?" Harper asked. She was studying Vanessa's face and it went from blissful to worried in a matter of seconds.

"Just thinking." Vanessa answered noncommittally.

"Well don't worry. I don't believe I got you pregnant." Harper teased.

Vanessa chuckled. "If anything it would be the other way around."

"Hm. True." Harper smiled and laid her head on Vanessa's chest. "I don't want to bring the mood down but I'm so bummed that I'll be leaving you soon. Is it weird I feel like that and we just met? I swear I'm not usually this clingy."

Vanessa laughed softly and stroked Harper's hair. She remembered when she first met her and how distant she was. Vanessa thought she was kind of bitchy but that only drew her in. "Trust me. I believe you. I don't don't think it's weird. We just have one of those connections. I'm sad too."

"Think I'll stay here." Harper announced.

"I think you'd like the city."

  "No I meant here. Your studio. I'll just live here and never leave."

  Vanessa laughed. "Like a prisoner?

  "Mmm. More like a refugee."

  "And what exactly would you be running away from?"

  "A life lived too far away from you." Harper laughed at her own dramatics and so did Vanessa.

  "Away from me. That does sound bad." Vanessa agreed.

Harper sat up and propped herself on her elbow. "Now really. What was on your mind?"

Vanessa sat up too. "I want to show you."

  "Okay."

  Vanessa got up and sat on the same stool she sat on earlier. "Come here." Harper got up and walked over to her. Vanessa grabbed her hand and pulled her closer. "I want you to bend over my knee."

Harper giggled. "Why? So you can spank me?" She asked sarcastically.

"Yes."

The smile on her face melted fairly quickly when she realized how serious Vanessa was being. Confused, she still complied. Her heart started beating faster after her weight settled across Vanessa's lap. She wasn't sure what to expect but being hit didn't sound appealing.

"I'm going to spank you once. Is that okay?" Vanessa asked. Harper nodded. "Use your words, beautiful."

That made Harper relax just enough to swallow and regain some control of her run away thoughts. "Yes, it's okay."

Vanessa rubbed Harper's bottom for a moment before landing a gentle blow to her backside. Vanessa purposely didn't hurt her.

Harper relaxed a little more. "That wasn't bad." She wiggled around. She kind of liked it. In all of her exploration and research of self, Harper recently discovered she had a thing for role play. This kind of reminded her of the whole bad catholic school girl getting a spanking from her sexy teacher thing.

Vanessa smiled. "Would you like me to do it again?"

Harper's cheeks burned red as she nodded. "Yes."

"Good girl." Vanessa cooed before landing another blow.

That hit was just a bit harder than than the last. It caused Harper to moan. Moan? That's interesting. "Again."

"Say please." Vanessa said.

"Please spank me."

That was music to her ears. Vanessa gave her bum a swat. Then another. Again and again. Slowly and rhythmically. The hits didn't hurt much, Vanessa made sure of it. She realized the longer she went the more Harper relaxed. She could see the tension melt away from her shoulders. When Vanessa was finished she rubbed her ass softly before coaxing her to sit on her lap. "Are you okay?"

  Harper smiled sheepishly and nodded her head. She was better than okay. She was great. The spanking felt almost therapeutic in a sense. Grounding. "Yes, thank you." Harper nestled her face into Vanessa's neck.

  "You're welcome."

  "Why were you thinking about doing that? Did I do something to upset you?" Harper asked. Though the spanking didn't necessary hurt, she wondered if hitting her just made Vanessa feel better about something she had done unintentionally.

  "Not at all. No. You're so perfectly good it's sickening."

  Harper giggled.

  "I just wanted to know how you'd react and what you thought of that sort of thing." Vanessa confessed.

  "Is that something you do often with the people you date?"

  Vanessa stroked Harper's hair. "It is. I'm a Domme. I date subs. I'm not too sadistic but I have my days. I'm into BDSM."

  Harper let what Vanessa was saying register before saying anything. She didn't want to offend the woman she was starting to like. A lot. "I've heard about BDSM but I don't know much about it at all."

  "Would you like to?" Vanessa asked.

  Harper played the little silver heart dangling from her neck. "That depends."

  "On?"

  "I only want to do this if you'll teach me yourself." Harper stated.

  Vanessa smiled. "I think I can manage that."

  Harper thought about the similarities between Vanessa and Emma and Delilah. She thought about the smug look on their faces when she was talking about Vanessa and the way she treated her. It was obvious now that they probably had more in common than she thought. "I mean really by yourself. I think what Cyn, Emma, and Delilah have is beautiful. They love each other a lot but we don't have to do that, right?"

  The dark haired woman chuckled and shook her head. "No."

  "If I don't like something, I can tell you right?" Harper asked.

  "Of course, Harper."

  "Would it work with you here and me at home?"

  Vanessa secretly wondered the same. She'd never had to practice any type of relationship with long distance between them. "We'll make it work. Plus, I'm not sure if you've heard or not, but they've made these great new things called airplanes."

  Harper erupted into laughter. She thought Vanessa would say something important.

  "Trains. Busses." Vanessa continued.

  "Stop!" Harper was still giggling. She leaned closer to Vanessa and kissed her. "Then yes. I'd like to learn. I want you to show me the ropes."

  Vanessa grinned. "Oh, I definitely will."