Do You Want To Play A Game

Delilah and Cyn finally made it to the restaurant where Cyn said Emma was waiting. Delilah was kind of in a bad mood because she didn't want to leave the cabin. She wanted to get this lunch over quickly and get back to the comfort of her pajamas. It also wasn't lost on her that she didn't get to rip that school girl uniform from Cyn's delectable little body. She wouldn't forget.

  "Smile, Daddy. Today is going to be a good day." Cyn said happily. She was holding Delilah's hand as she skipped beside her gentle giant.

  Delilah gave her a small smile. "Any day spent with you two is a good day." She needed to get rid of her attitude. There would be plenty of time in the rest of the week to shut herself away from the world. This was their vacation too. They had to do things that everyone enjoyed.

"Aw. Thank you, baby." Cyn smiled widely.

  They entered the restaurant and Delilah's eyes scanned the entire place. Emma was nowhere to be found. Which didn't make sense at all. She was closer than they were. She should have been there by now. Delilah started to worry a bit. "Cyn, where's Em? Did she say she was on the way?"

  "Nope! Because she's not!" Cyn started giggling.

  "What?" Delilah asked. She didn't understand.

Just then Miguel came up. He was smiling like a sly fox. "What's up, sis? Hey Cyn."

"Miguel!" Cyn gave him a hug.

Delilah was only growing more frustrated. "Where is my girlfriend?"

Miguel shrugged. "Not sure but she told me to give you this." He reached inside of his jacket and pulled out a folded piece of paper.

Delilah squinted at him and Cyn before taking the paper and unfolding it. It was in Emma's handwriting.

Welcome to your very own scavenger hunt, doll. Sorry about lying, but it was for a good reason! I swear. At the end you'll get the grand prize. Spoiler alert, the prize is me. See you soon.
Clue 1:
Summer days were long and hot, but we found more ways than one to cool down here.

Delilah rolled her eyes and laughed. "I hate her so much."

"Did you get the clue?" Miguel asked.

Delilah nodded then looked around. Cyn was just right beside her but now she wasn't. "Where's Cyn?"

Miguel shrugged. "She had to go but I'm here now."

Delilah groaned. "So everyone is in on this except me? Is Dani here?"

Miguel shrugged again.

"What do you know, Miguel?" Delilah asked

"I know that today is going to be a good day." He opened the car door for her. They both got inside. "Where to?"

Delilah smiled. "The ice skating rink."

Miguel put the car in drive. "Why there?" He asked.

"One summer it was so hot it was like no matter what we did, we couldn't cool down. So we went to the rink. I made a joke about being so hot I'd slide across the ice without my shirt. She said "I bet you wouldn't." So I had to." Delilah started laughing.

"Seriously??" Miguel asked.

"Yes. It was so cold and I remember the owner just shouting at the top of his lungs. Emma thought it was hilarious." Delilah smiled as she looked out the window. She would literally do anything to make Emma laugh. Back then and now. She loved her smile and the way her entire body shook when she thought something was extremely funny.