Nightfall

Cyn went back to Miguel and Daniella's cabin on the other side of the lake. Juan and Bell also were there. Everyone was still buzzing with excitement over the pair's engagement. Cyn especially. She couldn't wait to help them pick out dresses and everything else that came with weddings. She wondered if Emma would even wear a dress. Probably not. She was feminine enough but her mommy was a little rough around the edges. She liked it though. She admired Emma's ability to balance her masculine and feminine energies so well. When Cyn thought about it, Emma was multifaceted when it came to most things. She was interesting that way. Everyone else was in the kitchen, finishing the bottles of champagne, talking and laughing.

"So, Cynthia," Bell said as she sat next to her on the couch, "May I ask a question?"

Cyn giggled. She had such a big crush on Bell. She was glad her Daddy wasn't there to tease her. "Yes, ma'am."

Bell rolled her eyes. "Again with the ma'am."

"Sorry. Yes, Bell?"

"Will you still be with Delilah and Emma going forward?" She took a sip from her glass. Her head was curiously tilted to the side.

Cyn smiled and nodded. "Yes. Forever if I have any say in the matter."

"And you're okay with all of this? Them getting married and all?"

"Yes. I love it for them. It's what they both wanted." Cyn shrugged. "Obviously."

Bell sighed and sat her glass down on the coffee table. "You are a rare gift, Cynthia."

  "Thank you, Bell." Cyn smiled. She decided it was okay if Bell called her Cynthia. She liked the way she said her name.

"Are you going back your cabin tonight? It's getting late. I will go with you."

"No. Dani said I could stay here. I figured I'd give them to space. They're probably all over each other right now." Cyn said but quickly remembered who she was talking to. This woman was like Delilah's mom. She probably didn't want to hear that. Cyn's cheeks burned red and Isabella laughed. "Sorry. I just meant-"

"Cynthia, it's okay, sweetie. I'd be disappointed if they weren't." Isabella winked at her and stood up to go back in the kitchen.

Delilah lifted Emma up and sat her on the dresser. She pressed herself in the space between her knees all while they exchanged wildly deep kisses. Her hands grabbing at Emma's bikini top. Emma grabbing at hers. They couldn't undress the other fast enough. They slung their tops off before Delilah removed Emma's bottoms. She kissed and bit her neck in passionate rapture. Emma moaned out and dug her nails into her back. She couldn't wait for Delilah to take her. To make love to her any way she wanted. The lust between them was so heavy and deep at the beach, neither of them could stand it. They cut their dinner short just to come back to the cabin. Delilah was so grateful and in awe of everything Emma had done for her that day, she wanted to pay her back in the best way she knew how. Emma was just turned on by the way Delilah looked. This woman, this goddess, was going to be her wife. Wife. The word alone was enough to make both of them swoon.

  Delilah pushed her fingers into Emma's opening. Her long fingers expertly found her spot and tickled it ever so slightly.

"Baby, don't tease me." Emma moaned as she broke their kiss. She wanted to feel the extent of her lover's hand. Nothing to be held back.