In All Ways

The next morning Emma's brain woke before she would have liked. She laid there, eyes closed, a few extra moments with a dull headache gnawing away just behind her eyeballs. She groaned before reaching out for one or both of her lovers. When she fell asleep Delilah was behind her and Emma was holding Cyn in her arms. Now she was alone and quite frankly she was not a fan. Still, she didn't get up. After taking inventory of her aches, Emma realized she was acutely hungover. How were the other two not only already awake but out of bed no less? Emma rubbed her eyes and let them adjust to the light in the room. Apparently one of her loves opened the windows. There was a comforting warm breeze blowing through the room.

  After her shower she ventured out of the room. When she stepped into the hallway she noticed light spilling through the open door of the playroom. If they were in a scene she would just silently excuse herself but she wanted to take a peek. Emma poked her head inside but only found Delilah quietly and meticulously cleaning the equipment and toys. Emma watched her for a while without saying anything. Sometimes she just liked to admire Delilah's beauty in silence. The way she held her shoulders or the way she nibbled at her lip when she was really focused on something. The subtle lean of her head when she was trying to understand or figure something out. It was all beautiful to Emma.

Delilah knew she was there all along but allowed her to watch from afar. She knew Emma liked to do that from time to time. "Good morning, love." Delilah was on her knees cleaning the bottom of something. She started to stand to greet the blonde but Emma held her hand out to stop her.

"It's okay." She bent down and kissed Delilah on the lips. "Good morning. Where's Cyn?"

  "Work emergency at her store. She had to go in." Delilah said as she continued to clean. "How did you sleep?"

  Emma rolled her eyes at the memories of her dreams/nightmares. All night she had sex dreams. They would start off fine. Either she would be having sex with Cyn or Delilah but then in the middle of it, they would somehow turn into Amerah. It was awful. "Okay I guess. Wild dreams."

  Delilah took a break from her cleaning and looked up at Emma. "Want to talk about them?" She asked.

  Emma shook her head no. "It's morning so I think I owe you a different talk."

  Delilah shook her head. "We can talk about it when we're all together so you don't have to tell the story more than once."

  "Are you sure, baby?" Emma asked. She looked down and stroked the top of Delilah's head.

  "Yes." She leaned into the feel of Emma's hand on her head. Surprisingly enough, she didn't feel nervous about the talk. Which she thought maybe was a bad sigh. She should be at least a little anxious, right? Maybe not. Perhaps she was a fool for trusting Emma so much so soon but she did. She couldn't help it. "Are you hungry?" Delilah asked after breaking her own run away train of thought.

  "Yes." Emma answered. Seeing Delilah on her knees like this always made Emma feel authoritarian. She didn't actually want her to move. "Stay right here." She commanded.

  "Yes, Mistress." Delilah knew Emma so well she could tell when her moods changed with little to no warning. The way her blue eyes pinned Delilah in her place, the tension in her voice. Delilah noticed that even the way she carried herself changed slightly when she was Mistress. Completely different than when she was Emmy and neither Mistress or Emmy were much like Em. However, Delilah loved all of her. She wanted them all. Emma came back with Delilah's collar in hand and something else Delilah couldn't quite make out.

Emma made the collar snug around her sub's neck and walked away to sit down in the 'throne chair' as her and Cyn called it. "Strip." She ordered.