The Drop

Delilah gripped Emma's ass and squeezed it as she sucked and kissed her breasts. The strip tease was a delicious appetizer but Delilah was more than ready for the main course. The sight of Emma dancing and taking her clothes off for her had left Delilah absolutely ravenous. She smacked the blonde's ass. "Take your panties off."

  Emma smiled wickedly and shook her head. "No."

  Cyn's eyes widened as the word registered. By now Emma's phone had started playing the next song so it was kind of loud but she could read her lips. She had never seen Emma be deliberately disobedient.

  "Do I really need to repeat myself?" Delilah asked. This behavior would certainly not go unchecked.

  "I heard you and I said no." Emma defiantly repeated herself as she sat back down on her girlfriend's lap. "Delilah." She used her name instead of Daddy to add the blatant disrespect.

Delilah smirked. Emma disobeying her like this was surprising but not unwelcome if she was being completely honest. She liked the challenge. Since she started working out with Dani, Delilah was a lot stronger than she looked and decided to flex those muscles a bit. She stood up still holding Emma in her embrace. She also knew how much Emma hated being picked up.

  Emma held on to her lover for dear life. "Put me down!" Emma whined. She trusted Delilah to keep her safe, of course. However, it scared her to be held like this. To be in the air and susceptible to injury. Not to mention the sudden and terrifying loss of power.

  Delilah ignored her plea and backed her against the wall, still holding her in the air, her arms hooked around either of the blonde's thighs. She began kissing her neck before sucking the most sensitive spots. Marking and claiming her however she saw fit. Whether it be through sucking or biting. Both methods drove her love mad.

  For a moment, Emma forgot about her fear of being dropped and trembled from the pleasure. She loved the way Delilah knew her body and where to touch or kiss it at any given time. She tightly wrapped her legs around the taller woman. The kissing and biting excited her in all the right places. She wanted more. So much more. "Daddy." She moaned as she bucked her hips against her girlfriend's waist.

  Delilah smiled. "Oh, now I'm Daddy?" She asked sarcastically.

  "You're always Daddy." Emma reminded her.

Delilah kissed her hard and deep. "Don't you forget it." She let go of Emma's legs and let her stand on her own. Emma hid a small pout. The little in her may have actually enjoyed the way Delilah was holding her. "Go to the bedroom to wait for me and," Delilah ran her index just inside the crotch of the panties Emma was still wearing, eliciting a moan from her pouty pinky lips, "I want these gone."

  "Yes, Daddy." Emma answered before fleeing upstairs to obey her lover's orders.

  Delilah turned to Cyn, whose eyes were clouded with lust, and smiled. She pointed to the phone. Cyn turned the music off. "Enjoying the show, princess?"

  Cyn swallowed thickly and nodded. She was almost afraid to stand up, fearful that she would leave a wet spot on the couch.

  "Do you want to come upstairs with me and watch Mommy get in trouble?"

  Cyn smiled sheepishly. "Yes."

  "So naughty." Delilah chuckled and reached her hand out. "Come on."

  Cyn took her Daddy's hand and followed her upstairs. Emma was in position one, as she should have been, waiting for the other two to come upstairs. Delilah was well aware of how much Emma loathed being treated as though she wasn't in the room and decided to play on that as part of her punishment. The pair walked right past the kneeling woman and Delilah pulled the arm chair Emma kept in the corner of her room to the center of the floor. "Sit, baby." She cooed.