Prologue

Every one of these characters that are in Spruce Grove, are invited to this game. Five of these players have actually played this game. A long time ago, a grade eight class got a message and had to come to Greystone Middle School. Twenty one of those kids died. Those kids that died a tragic death, their souls haunt the school. 

Every summer time of those two weeks, whoever steps foot on the grounds, will hear screams, see ghosts, and may possibly see how they die. Kids still go to school there, but once the day ends, everyone must leave within ten to fifteen minutes after the second bell. No one to this day has figured out who killed those people. 

After twenty seven years from the last three of the games, one in Woodhaven, Prescott, and Whiterock, the old five survivors return with completely new people. But one person from the dead isn't actually dead. she survived throughout the whole games, escaping from the school. 

Since the games are returning to Spruce Grove, Alberta, these eighteen people are chosen to play these games. These six have just recovered from their traumatized event. Little do they know that they are coming back to relive the event. Those people are Kylo, Samantha, Ethan, Makayla, and Daniel from the Woodhaven games. 

But who escaped their death? Will the survivors from before survive again? Or will they die?