unedited part 12

I ask the girls if they want to either do some jumping or if they want to see me jump first then do the other after. They decide to see me ride first so I get Apollo out and mount up tackless.

"This is Apollo; I'm going tackless because I'm too lazy to go to the tack room. Apollo here is a brilliant jumper and I have competed on him many times. He's won many of them, anyway... how high do you want to see me jump?" I ask

"1.5 m!!!" they squeal and Apollo goes alert. I calm him before seeing if there is a 1.5 m jump out. Yup there is. I get Apollo into canter and we make our way towards the jump. His front hooves leave the ground and I fold up. Apollo lands funnily but I stay on and he continues like a pro. Oh god I've got a competition tomorrow! The school is hosting the Christmas county competition. I've been asked to perform as well as compete. My whole family is coming down aswell as hollies. That will be hectic. 1 lawyer (dad), 1 banker (bro), 1 artist (other bro), 2 nurses (mum and hollies mum), 1 teacher (hollies dad), 1 MacDonald's worker (hollies bro), 2 best friends (me and holly) the whole place will know who I am and well try to be my friend, there is always fake bitches who like me for my money:/ anyway back to the point. The girls look in amazement at Apollo and I ask them if they want a go. I drop off from Apollo's back and put a small x pole down for them to jump. I mount back up and ask one of the girls to jump, the one on marbles goes first and as marbles jumps the girl goes into 2 point position, the canter on after wards and the one on lil duck (from my aunties yard) has a go. Her jumping position is great. I then ask them if they want to come see my other horsies and help me groom them. They seem excited by the idea so I get my grooming kits out and the horses and put the two ponies away. I ask if they know how to groom and remarkably they do so I assign them to 4 horses each and I do the rest I do the two foals the two new horses, Niall, bobby, Duffy, Cila, Apollo and jasmine . One girl does Wally Charlie Finn and Felix the other does Jake, moonlight, spotty and Alphie.

Once all the horses are all groomed we muck out the stables and clean the tack, they didn't complain and seemed to enjoy it. We then put the horses away with their rugs on their mane and tail braided and bandages on their legs. The parents show up and I tell them that they are welcome to come see my horses anytime just give me a ring they leave and I go back up to my apartment. I grab my phone out and text mum.

Sky- can you get me another floor in my apartment I went a bit over board on buying pets xx

Mum- haha I was wondering when you would say that, go into the cupboard in the hall and you will see a set of stairs, upstairs needs to be decorated but it has about 11 rooms . 1 spare room and the others are for animals, set the spare room up for us so we can come down tonight x

Sky- thanks mum xx ill set it up now xx

End of conversation.

*****************************

for the few people that are interested in my work from today I will be starting a new book about horses !! 

I plan on finishing that book and including many pictures and edits so that people can really get into it !

the first chapter should be up by Sunday and might even be joined by another few chapters :)

keep checking to see if I have updated as they might be on by tomorrow if I am in the writing mood !!!

- jess x