Mitsuru||MAJI LOVE 1000%||

Start from the beginning

[Change the star of love
Check it out Tonight just you and me 1000% LOVE]

All through out the video, you fixed your sleepy (e/c) orbs on Mitsuru. Mitsuru Kurusu. Some girls would fuss over Samuru Ichinose or Novu Jinguji. But you would chose Mitsuru instead.

You sighed. Your only dream is to attend one single concert or have a picture and autograph with them. "Only a spoiled and whiny brat can go to their concert" you thought bitterly as you stood up from your desk and walked towards your bed.

·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~

The sun's rays hit your face directly. You groaned, then covered your face with your (f/c) pillow. A knock cut off your strings of complains. "(n/n) hun, your going to be late for your meeting with your classmates" a voice said through your door.

You removed the pillow from your face. "Fine. I'm up. I'm up". A sigh came out of your lips. Your half-lidded eyes blinked, until you fixed your vision.

Then you took your (f/c) towel and walked toward the bathroom.

·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~

After fishing your daily routine, you went down and ate breakfast. Since you were early, you took time to choose your outfit for today.

The outfit was consists of a (f/c) long sleeved shirt, black skinny jeans, a dark (f/c) hoodie tied around your waist, and black sneakers. Your headphones hanged loosely around your neck and your phone in your pocket. Your hair was in a high ponytail/ kept short.

After eating, you got your bag, then said bye to your parents.

·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~

While walking though the streets, you found a poster at your feet. You picked it up and it read

STARISH CONCERT ft. QUARTET NIGHT'S BYAKUGA
'MAJI LOVE REVOLUTION'
Here in (block) Block
Feb. 12, 2015!!!.

Your (e/c) eyes widened. The world stopped as you let go of the poster in your hand. 'STARISH here in (block) Block. I think I'm going blind' you though, staring at your now bare hand.

A sudden bump and gust of wind, snapped you out of your thoughts. You felt paper on your right hand, then stranger chuckled. 'She's a good one. See you soon Miss (l/n)' he thought while adjusting his fedora and shades as he walked away with a tiger-like grin of victory.

You looked at the paper on your hand. Then you screamed and squealed like a fangirl you are. It was a ticket. To their concert. 'But how did it end up here' you thought looking around to find some one suspicious. Well there was no one.

"(y/n), there you are. I knew who that scream belongs to" one of your classmates huffed. The group was already there. "Oh, hey guys. Well everyone is here. Let's discuss at the nearby cafe" you said, pocketing your ticket.

·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~

The day for the concert was near, until it was the day. Since today was an important day for you, you wore something not to simple or flashy.

It was a (f/c) sleeveless blouse, white shorts, and sandals. Your (h/l) (h/c) hair was tied into a braid/ kept short.

You brought your light stick, to wave at them. You gave the guard your ticket, then he gave you a somewhat-like a backstage pass.