| Chapter 13 |

Jordyns Pov :

"So, what did he say?" I ask with hope to Macy when I called her.

"Hunter has feelings for you." She says straightforwardly, from the phone.

"What!?" I shriek, slightly jumping out if shock.

"Yep, apparently you guys nearly kissed and since then he's been having weird emotions about you-" Macy states before I cut her off.

"And let me guess, he hates the idea of me and Liam."

"Correct." Mace laughs.

"Great." I sigh before adding. "Let's talk about something instead of my nonexistence love life."

And so we did.

We talked about all the things we used to do when I wasn't living here but instead with the girls... and all the other shit us girls talk about.

---

Every time I pass Hunter I find this awkward connection surrounding us. And Tristan, for some reason was acting unusual, it seemed like he had cried. Always fiddling with locket that is around his neck but whenever Tristan makes eye contact with me, he glares and I find it very uncomfortable.

I sit down next to Harry, and he offers me a weak smile along with a subtle nod.

"Hi, Harry." I greet him.

"Hey, Jords." He replies as he turns his phone on, to check the time. That's when I see a picture of a girl with blonde hair and blue electric eyes.

"Is that Tia?"

"Yeah..." He trails off.

"You said I would meet her, but I never did." I pout, it was the day after I moved in to this dorm.

"Her grandma was sick, so she couldn't come." Harry explains and I nod, understanding the situation. "She's coming next Saturday though, so hopefully you can see her then?"

"Yeah, let's hopes so." I smile, before asking him a question i need answers too, and since no one is here to listen, its a perfect opportunity. "What you do if you have feelings for guy but then realise his friend likes you?"

"I already know who this is about." He chuckles. "First of all I'm straight, so I won't have feelings for a guy. Secondly, I have a girlfriend and no guys will like me... well I think no guys sees me that way." Harry shudders at the thought.

"Harry!" I exclaim in annoyance, since he isn't taking this seriously..

"Okay, okay!" He raises his hand in surrender. "Whoever you like, I'm guessing its Liam, go out with him and if you end up with each other, good for you... but if things turn out rocky between y'all then I say give Hunt a chance, causes he's whipped."

"Ok thanks!" Is all I say as I give Harry a hug and run to find Liam.

"Be careful!" I hear Harry shout and was about to comment what he means by that but I just left it.

---

I don't know if i'll count this as a filler chapter or not. Without it you'll still understand the storyline, I guess I just want clarify some things and I know it isn't long but oh well.

Enjoy whilst your here peeps and before you slide to go on the next chapter...

VOTE AND COMMENT :)