|Chapter 30|

Hunter's Pov:

That was amazing, I never knew how good people can be with doing a blowjob but Jordyn is fantastic. Not that I get blowjobs for a living because I don't it was actually my first time.

"Ahhh." Jordyn moans as I release inside of her for the second time. It's late night now and we've been doing some sexy shit for the past two hours but I don't want to stop.

Her tongue circles around the tip, licking every last drop.

"Baby wait." I say, stopping her by holding her chin. My erection was getting huge and hard but I don't want her to notice the effect she has on me.

"What? Did I-" She says taking her mouth wiping her lips.

"No, you didn't do anything wrong." I cut her off before she assumes the worst. I lift myself of her and go to the bathroom. "Fuck." I mutter. I grab a small towel and run it along some water then gently tapping it up and down.

After my erection is gone I go to our room where I see her look up with a little frown on her face. "Let me do something for you."

"Like what."

"Anything. Do you want hands, mouth or me."

"I'm feeling mouth." She says cheekily.

I push her on to the bed and I get rid all of her clothes until she's stark naked but before I do that I lock the door and turn the lights off and turn the lamp that's gleaming with a soft glow.

My mouth starts from the curve of her neck, kissing all of her until I make view with her. I lick her clit, running my tongue across a few times then making way to her flaps where I suck on it.

I gave her pleasure for the next half an hour and I would switch between pumping my fingers into her then licking her but i never dared actually having sex with her because of her trauma.

....

"Bro you need to stop your midnight fucking. Save it when it's just you two." T rolls his eyes, gagging.

"Man, shut the fuck up." I laugh. "We all know you were meaning hella loud when you fucked Macy."

All the boys laughed but Tristan wasn't in that usual banter mood he is when it comes to talking about our sex life.

"What happened? Your acting sus." Harry says, taking a bite in to his Apple.

"Nah it's nothing it's just she hasn't proper spoken to me after yesterday." He clarifies. "And for you information, she was the one moaning my name." He smiles.

"Oh yeah, why was she mad anyways?" Shawn asks looking confused about her reaction.

"Oh uh." Tristan hesitates before telling us. "It was her first time yesterday but she didn't want anyone to know and uh yeah... i spilled it by acciden-"

"Man you are so dumb and fucked up." Harry shakes his head. "You guys need to stop talking about your sex life."

"Bro, has Tia made you soft?" Shawn says, sipping on his protein shake.

"Maybe... but that's not the point." He says rubbing his forehead together. He looks stressed for some reason.

"Hey man, you alright?" I ask, actually concerned.

"No. Actually I'm not. I think Tia might be hiding that she's pregnant." He says, covering his eyes with his bare hands taking a deep breath.

"Oh." We all say in sync.

"But why? She tells you everything." T says.

Harry shakes his head, not wanting to tell us and he paces the room a few times before making eye contact with all of us and tells us something unexpected.

"Because I think she's planning on aborting the baby."