| Chapter 10 |

It's been a week since the party. When I got back to the dorm, I saw Hunter sleeping on the couch. Clearly not wanting to sleep on the same bed as me. Does he find it weird to sleep with a girl his friend kissed?

However right now it's seven in the evening, Parker is trying to make dinner. Keyword, trying. I go to the kitchen to see what disaster he made. "Oh. My. Goodness." I exaggerate when I come face to face with what I'm assuming is Mac n Cheese.

"Is it that bad?" He questions, looking at the sight in front of us.

"I could've helped you cook your pasta."

"What pasta?" Parker asks. I point to the Mac n Cheese and his mouth gapes open. "It's cheesecake." He states, his lips slightly trembling.

"Oh, well it is rather lumpy for a cheesecake." I state and he begins crying.

Parker is crying.

"Why you crying?" I whisper, question him with my eyebrows slightly raised.

"You thought it Mac n Cheese." Wiping his tears away, shaking his head as well.

"Yes, because it doesn't lookalike a bloody cheesecake!" I exclaim. "But it does taste nice." I say licking the cream off my fingers. The lack of presentation is shocking though. Parker takes a spoon for himself and eats it. Murmuring that it is really tasty.

Suddenly I feel something being smothered on my cheeks. I look up to see Parker with a grin. "You. Did. Not." I say each word slowly. I grab a handful and throw it towards him.

He got me back, rubbing the cake on my hair... I just had a shower. After going back and forth of chucking the food at each other we both were panting for breath. Me being mischievous, I got the last slice- well, more like lump but that's beside that point- and made my way towards Parker. And not so gently, I caked the cake on his face... Get it? Caked the cake. Ugh never mind.

"First Hunter, then Liam and now Parker?" A voice I instantly recognise shouts, Tristan. He always walks in the wrong time, but its fine Parker and I are friends. I quickly get up, realising I was in a very inappropriate position. Me straddling him, I honestly don't know how we ended up like that.

"Nothing is going on between us." Parker states brushing the cake crumbs.

"Hmm. Okay maybe not you but what about Hunter or Liam?"

"Why do you keep bringing up Hunter? I like Liam, that's why we kissed-" I get cut off by Parker.

"You kissed!" He exclaims, with a happy tone.

"Yes, at the party." Tristan tells him, slightly annoyed. Why can't none of them be happy for me?

"Anyways, there's absolutely nothing with me and Hunt." I inform him.

"Why does he say otherwise then?" He questions casting if I'm lying.

"What do you mean?" I ask, a tad bit confused.

"I think its best if you tell him." Tristan states.

"I'm not going to say shit to him T. Me and Liam have developed feelings for each other."

"Over that one kiss." He scoffs

"We kissed more then once."

"So what are you then? Is he your boyfriend?" He asks.

"What is up with these questions, T? And we haven't talked about our relationship."

"I don't want you to break my best friends heart."

"I'm not going to break Liam heart." I assure him.

"I wasn't on about Liam." Tristan seethes and with that he walks away. I turn around to see myself alone, realising that Parker left us a long time ago.

He doesn't want me to break his heart? I haven't done anything with him.

---

Overprotective Tristan is cute. The way he cares about Hunters feelings. Why is Jordyn confused about the whole "don't break his heart" scheme? Do you ship Liam and her? Or with Hunter? Also, why is he acting like that? Dun... Dun... Dun...

Enjoy whilst your here peeps and before you slide to go on the next chapter...

VOTE AND COMMENT :)