| Chapter 03 |

I walk through the corridor as soon as I go upstairs. Surprisingly, this dorm has more rooms than I had when I shared it with Macy, Kellie and the rest of the bitches. Looking underneath all the door handles until I come to view with a lock.

Finally at last.

I go in my room which right at the end opposite the stairs with two rooms either side making a total of five rooms, one being the main bathroom of course. As I enter I see a fairly big sized bed, its probably a queen size.  Thankfully it neat and tidy, clearly showing none of the boys have been in here. However it does have a masculine smell, but yet again its a house full of sweaty boys.

Too tired to unpack the things I got with me, I search for some booty shorts, because its super comfy to wear on a hot night. After I hop into the shorts that make my ass ten times the size, I decide to wear sports bra to bed.
You can't lie when I say sports bra is the only bra is comfortable to sleep in.

As soon a I remove my shirt, leaving my upper half naked. Yes I was only wearing a top in front of boys, with no bras. "Hey Jord- Fuck." Hunter says as soon as he opens the door.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" In yeah the duvet cover to hide my bare boobs. "Coming into a girl's room without knocking? Let me have some privacy dude." I continue, only wearing my booty shorts. My back is getting cold from the chilly weather.

"First of all, this is my room too." He informs me.

"What?" I shriek, this can't be happening. Wait a minute does that mean we'll share a bed?

"We can put pillows in the middle to separate our bodies from each other." Hunter says, like he's reading me mind.

"You guys didn't think to tell me I was going to share a room. With you."

"Hey what's that meant to mean?" He pouts. Not going to even lie, but he looks to cute and I just want squish his cheeks- WHAT THE FUCK JORDYN, WHERE IS THIS COMING FROM? "-Were you even listening to me?" Hunter @ says bringing me out of my wild thoughts.

"W-what?" I sputter realising the duvet is slowly revealing my breasts and I can see his eyes gazing over them. I
cover myself and tell him, "Eyes are up here, Hunter."

"Yeah sorry." He runs the back of his neck before smirking. "Got distracted by them beautiful b-"

"Shut up." I growl before he could finish that dirty sentence. "Anyways, just leave the room. I need send privacy." I explain but he shakes his head.

"My room, my rules." Hunter states

"This is also my room."

"Was mine first though." He informs me.

I roll my eyes, knowing I ain't going to win this battle. I turn around still insecure about showing my body to a random stranger... that I'm sharing a bed with. I quickly wear my sports bra before looking up to see a mirror and Hunter grinning at me. Fuck, he just saw me.

"What the heck." I growl, getting a tad bit frustrated that he saw my body without consent. That should be eye rape.

"Some nice body you have, babes." He says, referring me to a nickname that I absolutely hate. "You asshole." I mutter, not bothering to fight. Don't want to move dorms again, now do I?

"You know its a turn on for me to see a girl in sport bras and booty shorts." I don't why but the fact he knows the difference between normal bras and sport bras makes my heart flutter also he knows that booty shorts and other normal shorts aren't same... yet again he gives me a vibe that he is a type of  guy who sleeps with a thousand of girls per week.

"Hmm, is bad boy getting a hard on?" I tease, coming closer to him.

"Bad boy? Pftt." Hunter scoffs, visibly tensing as our faces are inches away. I slightly brush my lips over his, removing myself after I heard him let lout a groan.

I'm such a fucking tease, I love it.

"Ooh look at pumpkins playful personality." He rolls his turning his back towards as soon as he lays on the bed. Only now I realised he's just wearing his boxers.

What if accidentally brush his dick with my hand when we're asleep? OH-EM-GEE STOP STRESSING OUT.

---

I love Hunter and his new nickname for Jordyn every time the speak.

I go to a boarding school and share with a boy because the girl got expelled and there was no other space for him to go as he was new. At first it was awkward between us but now I'm comfortable around him.

Can't wait to go back, I'm currently home because of lockdown. Though I usually don't stay with my family, this is the time to catch up with them.

Enjoy whilst your here and before you slide to go on the next chapter...

VOTE & COMMENT :)