Chapter 29

MAJOR SMUT

Hunter is sitting on the edge of the bed whilst i come out of the ensuite. "Sorry for mentioning about--"

"Let's not talk about it." I tell him, getting closer to him with every step. "Forget it, just like I did." I gently caress his back with my fingers, pleading with him to forget about it. It's not going to help either of us if we keep harping on it. It was dreadful and nasty, but I'm not going to let it get the best of me. "Focus entirely on me--" I'm interrupted by the pressure of his mouth on mine again, dominating me, demonstrating his dedication to both me and himself. I mutter between breaths. His tongue is firm and pushes its way into my lips, massaging my lips. I whimper as his fingertips press deeper into my hips, and his hands glide up my stomach to my chest. I press harder into his body, filling his ravenous hands with my breasts.

He breathes into my mouth, "Show me that it's just me," and I know precisely what he wants, what he needs.

I get down on my knees in front of him and pull on the single button on his slacks. The zipper proves to be more problematic, and I ponder tearing the jagged metal lining and completely wrecking it. But, considering how great he looks in the tight blue jeans, I can't bring myself to do it. He groans anxiously as my fingertips brush over the light dusting of hair that runs from his navel to the waistband of his underpants.

"Please, no teasing," he asks.

I give a slight grin and slide his boxers down to his calves, allowing them to puddle over his bunched-up jeans. I take him into my mouth after he groans again, this time more louder and more primal. Slow movements and tongue flicks convey the messages I aim to instil in his paranoid mind, telling him that these acts of pleasure are unlike anything he could be forced into. I'm aware that what I'm doing now isn't the healthiest way to deal with his displeasure, but my desire for him outweighs my moral compass, which is smugly waving a self-help book in front of my face at the moment.

He groans as I use one hand to take what my lips can't. "I fucking adore that I'm the only man who has had your mouth," he says. "Those lips have only been wrapped around me," says Hunter, reminding me when i told him that ive never given a blow job before. I gag as he moves his hips quickly, and he reaches down to trace his thumb across my brow. "Take a look at me," he says. I gladly accept your request. I'm having just as much fun as he is. I do that all the time. With each long swipe of my tongue against him, I love the way his eyes close. When I add more suction, he grunts and groans, which I find amusing.

"Fuck, you know exactly what I'm talking about." I can feel the muscles of his legs tightening under my palm, which I've rested on him to keep myself from falling. "I'm the only man in front of whom you'll ever be on your knees..." I squeeze my thighs together to relieve some of the stress that his filthy mouth causes. As my mouth draws him closer, he uses one hand to stabilise himself against the wall. I keep my gaze fixed on his, knowing how much it irritates him to see me enjoying myself so much. He moves his thumb across the pad of my upper lip, in and out of my mouth at a rapid pace. "Ahhh yes Jordyn, fuck." As he rises closer to release, his body stiffens as he tells me how fantastic it feels and how much he loves me. I swallow him whole, groaning as he fills my mouth—and he groans as he empties himself on my tongue. As he gently strokes my face with his thumb, I continue sucking, draining every drop of his release. I lean into his gentleness as I lean into his touch, and he gently assists me to my feet. He pulls me into his arms as soon as I stand next to him, hugging me in an intimate move that almost overwhelms me. He murmurs, "I'm sorry for dragging all that nonsense up."

"Shh," I didn't want to go back to the tense conversation we had only minutes before. "Please, Hunter." I groan, realising how much I need him right now. He fills my mouth in in a way that only he has and will ever be able to. I desire for him, but it pales in comparison to the overwhelming, all-consuming, judgment-altering love I have for him, and I know deep down—deep down in the depths of me that only he and I can see—that it will always be him.