| Chapter 05 |

After the deep talk with Parker about his sexuality and my relationship with Hunter. I made all seven boys help me get my stuff. "And they say boys are faster." I mutter but loud enough for them all to hear.

"Not our fault that your old dorm is miles away." Shawn says, all of them agreeing except Hunter and Tristan who are beside me, in front of them.

"That's why y'all shall become like us." Tristan tells them as he and Hunter flashes their abs and muscles. My eyes linger on Hunters toned stomach.

"Eyes are up here princess." Hunt smirks as they all laugh. I roll my eyes leading the way. All boys behind me. They're all going to start traumatizing me and joke about me and Hunter. And it ain't no fun, when Hunter himself makes shit up as well making me flush in embarrassment.

Until I get to room 811 I don't speak to the boys. "This is the do, guys." I tell them as I knock on the door hoping Macy opens it. But no, Kellie is behind the door.

"Ugh, what do you want? I thought we go rid of you?" She sneers and I simply reply back with. "Don't worry I'm leaving I can't bare to stand another second with you. I just need my stuff... so if you can move that will be appreciated." The boys snicker at my remarks gaining Kellie's attention towards them.

"And who might you be?" She flirts, twirling her hair with her pink polished nails.

"I'm Isaac." He winks at her making her giggle but thankfully Harry made something to make her give a glare to her. "I am begging you to stop making them hideous sounds."

"Are we coming or what?" Tristan asks as Kellie opens the door wider giving me a death glare. I lead them to my old room, and to my surprise Macy is there.

"Jords?" She questions disbelief, giving me hug. "What y'all doing here?" Macy asks looking at everyone but eyeing Tristan the longest.

"I need to get my stuff remember?" I inform before adding. "The boys volunteered to help."

"Pftt, you dragged us." T says gaining Macy to stare at him longer.

"Okay, Mace. Stop giving heart eyes to him." I smirk giving one suitcase to Hunter and Liam. I hear her mutter a shut up, helping me get my things.

"So I got news." Mace tells me as we all leave the dorm.

"What?" I ask her, curiously.

"Dad called and asked me to move with him." She says like it isn't a big deal.

"What! That's amazing!" I screech making all seven boys look at weirdly but I just show them the middle finger gaining them to roll their eyes back.

"Yeah..." Macy trails off.

"What?"

"Mum, wants full custody of me and thinks dad can't handle me."

"Your going to be an adult." I deadpan which she shrugs too. "Mace, you wanted live with your dad for the longest time and your giving that chance up."

"No. I still want to be with him but it'll be awkward with his new wife." Macy tells me as we walk.

"So. Your mum is way too busy with the school shit. No offence but she technically isn't looking after you if you live in a dorm."

"I'm going to forget it for now but after the year is coming to and end I'll make my decision."

"Let's hope it will be a good one." I say and she agrees before stepping into our dorm.

---

I hope y'all ain't confuse by the Macy and parent shit. As I said before Macy's parents are divorced but now her dad wants to take her but her mum want her to still stay with her.

If you want a book in Macy's Pov, tell me.

Before you slide to go to the next chapter...
VOTE AND COMMENT :)