| Chapter 06 |

For some unusual reason the boys want to help me unpack my things which is odd considering how they were moaning that I forced them to get my stuff from the old dorm and now they want to help me unpack?

Since we got back, Macy hasn't spoken about her parents and I don't tend to bring it up. As long as she's happy right now I don't care about anything else, except from putting a smile on her face. Right now, Macy and Tristan are in the corner talking and still looking like a love struck puppy. At first I low key shipped her with Isaac as they were flirting when they had their first encounter but now I see her and T together they just look like a cure couple.

"Y'all going to Xaviers?" Shawn asked out loud, no one in particular. All the boys murmured a yes whilst me and Mace looked lost.

"You coming?" Liam questioned Macy and I. To where? As if they can read my mind Parker exclaims, "Party at Xavier!"

I'm guessing Xavier is their friend who's hosting it.

"Of course we're coming." Mace states before I can back out. Party isn't usually my thing, I always tend to stay home when Mace goes to a party.

"I ain't coming." Harry says and Isaac gives him a look to not miss out. "What? I promised Tia that i'll spend time with her."

"Tia?" Mace asks, confused. "His girlfriend babe." Tristan winks at her. Oh their already in the nickname stage.

After a few minutes of silence Hunter breaks it."I didn't know you were this type of girl." Pinching a red lacy panties with his thumb and index.

"Hunter!" I snatched it off when all the boys laugh at my humiliation. Of course he would go through the lingerie pile.

"What?" He asks like he has no clue that he embarrassed me.

"Hunter I'm going to-" Before I can finish my sentence Tristan says a high pitched and girly voice. "Oh, Hunter I'm going to moan your name in bed!" He gets a pinch in shoulder from Mace who gives him a death glare.

"Damn, how many do you have?" Hunter questions flinging my electricity blue thong towards me. I take all my bras and underwear from him before stuffing it all in one drawer.

"I think you guys helped enough now." I say, frustrated and annoyed by their behaviour. What can I say, I have a short temper.

"Guys lets go, we saw we needed to see." Liam tells them and all they nod except from Harry who looks lost and asks them. "I thought we came to help?" ...Which received deathly glares from all Shawn, Parker, Liam, Tristan and let's not forget Hunter.

It's like they said something with their eyes which made him understand and he mutters. "Shame on you, nasty pervs."

Once they all leave making me and Mace in the room. I realise why they decided to help me out... to see my freaking lingerie.

Dirty pigs

---

Wash your hands you detty pigs... lol if you watch sex education you'll know what I'm on about. Also because of corona virus our schools put poster using that reference.

Enjoy whilst your here peeps and before you slide to go on the next chapter...

VOTE AND COMMENT :)