| Chapter 02 |

"Dinner is served." Liam says in a fake French accent, placing a plate in front of me. Grilled salmon and salad. "I can't have this." I tell him, pushing the plate away from me.

"No, you have to." He insists me on eating it. "Unless you want me to get an allergic reaction, I don't think so." I reason.

"Hey, you didn't tell me what you can't eat." Liam raises his hand in surrender for serving me fish. "I know, I'm sorry. But its fine, I'm not that hungry i'll just get something from the fridge." I explain, its true I had two bags full of popcorn before dinner.

I head to the kitchen and see we strawberries, which I wash with cold water as I take the green leaves off. I make way to the living room, where everyone is eating. "What we watching?" I ask, not knowing what is playing on the television.

"Annabelle." Hunter states with his British accent slightly kicking in. My eyes widen, though I might be a cold hearted person I get scared easily of horror movies. "Aww, is someone scared." Parker coos, its the first time I heard him speak.

"Shut up." I roll my eyes, focusing on the fruits instead of the film. "She didn't even deny it." Sean says, I sweat his hand off the was pinching my cheeks. Sean and I actually got along very well. He nice and seems caring.

I don't say anything back, making the room silent. I chew on a very juicy and sweet strawberry. I hadn't realise I moaned until all of the boys looked at me like I've grown two heads. "What?" I question, with my mouth full.

"Jordyn, keep them moans for me later in bed." Hunter winks at me and i frown at his dirty comment. Just as I'm about to say something a creepy doll pops up on the screen making me jump and fall on Hunters lap. "See, she's already falling for me." Everyone else laughs and I just roll my eyes back, lifting myself off.

"Ew, why are these so tangy." Tristan says, I turn to see him eating my strawberries.

"What do you mean, they're sweet."

"Sugar, strawberry's sour." Hunter says like its the most obvious thing. Also giving me a nickname, sugar.

"What you in about? It's obviously sweet." I say, something is definitely wrong with their toast buds. "I'm with Jordyn on this one." An unfamiliar voice says, I'm guessing its Harry. I haven't heard him speak yet.

"Thank you." I praise him.

"Me too." Liam says at the same time Hunter, Tristan Parker and Sean disagree.

"Four against three. We just need Isaac to come back and let him choose." Harry says, as if on cue Isaac comes with his hair wet and... his Spider-Man printed pyjamas?

"What?" He asks as he sees me smile. Which is very rare let me add. "Is strawberry sweet or sour?"

"Definitely sour." Isaac states and my smile disappears.

"Boo hoo." I mutter when Tristan fists bumps him. Good night dudes." With that I head out, hearing them all count from 5.

"Five."

I go up the stairs

"Four."

Shit, I don't know which one is my room

"Three."

I go down the stairs

"Two."

I go back to the boys

"One." They all chant

"Where's my room?" I question at the same time Harry says 'Zero'

"The room that has a lock." Sean informs me.

Does only one room have a lock?

---

I have nothing to say except...

Enjoy whilst your here peeps and before you slide to the next chapter...

VOTE AND COMMENT :)