| Chapter 31 |

Hunter had told me that Harry thinks Tia is aborting the baby and asked if me and Macy knew anything about it and i said no. Which is a lie, because she is pregnant. To a boy. She is only 2 months in, so its barely noticeable. I didn't want to lie to hunter because i don't want him to do that to me, but i promised and so did Macy. Tia said that if it comes up she would tell him at her own time.

Macy had asked her a million times if she was sure about it and she said yes. Its her body, and its a free country so she can do whatever. Just breaks my heart that a baby is getting killed. But Tia is only a young adult. Only her mum and sister knows, if her dad finds out he would've kicked her out. 

"What are you thinking about?" Hunter interrupts my thoughts.

"Nothing..." i frown at him.

"its obviously something." He chuckles.

"No its not, just drop it." 

"Someones on their period" T snickers, with the other boys laughing.

Men. 

Just because im moody doesnt mean im on my period. I roll my eyes before putting my dishes in the sink... they can wash that. i always do the washing. 

******

Tia and Macy came around. Its movie night.

it was so awkward because there is defintely tension between all of us. Harry and Tia and all smiley but the coversations arent flowing like it usually does. Macy and t haven't even spoken to each other for a while and Macy is sitting in between me and Parker. Hunter is still on my nerves so i think its best for me to ignore hime.

"Well this is awkward" Shawn states the fucking obvious which just makes him get a "Shut Up" from all of us.

"Just watch the movie." Isaac says. 

...well this is gonna be a long night. there was a scene of a couple finding out their pregnant. what are the odds.

"I know your pregnant." Harry says during the movie and we all gasp.

"What?" Tia says in shock. "Harry..."

"Why did you hid it from me?" He asks, sounding hurt whilst we all watch this coversation.

"Can we talk about this somewhere more private?"

"Are you going to abort our child?... without telling me about??"

"YES I WAS! I STILL AM GOING TO ABORT IT."

"No the FUCK your not. It is still my child too."

"YOU ARE NOT THE ONE CARRYING IT!" Tia exclaims. Damn this is getting heated that the movie has become the background music. 

"This is messed up. How far are you."

"2 months." She gulps, tears forming in her eyes.

"You kept it a secret for 2 months? were you ever going to tell me?"

"Yes i-i-i-"

"when."

"i dont know afte-"

"after the abortion?" He asks and she just nods ands leaves the dorm room crying.

"IM STILL GETTING THE FUCKING ABORTION WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT BABE."

"Dont you ever call me fucking babe again, we're done." He shouts before going to his room and slamming the door behind him.

"That was better than the movie." Shawn says. this guy doesnt understand wrong timing.

"Shut up." we all say and turning our heads to watch the movie but realising we have hit the credits already.