Part 4

Bela's POV

Mahir sir did as I told. But to our dismay his mom told,"mahir beta,you bath. Some of our relatives will be here on your room. You can see them after bath"
Both mahir and me were shocked hearing it. If his relatives are in this room then how will we get out from this room.
"Now,we can be here for some time. Then maybe they go" said mahir.

Mahir: Whats your name? Are you the relative of bride? Vishaka's relative or my bride's relative?

Actually I was trying hard to control my laugh. What a stupid he is! Till now he don't know that I'm his bride. But he's thinking if I'm the relative of his bride.

"So whats the name of your bride? I asked him.
Mahir: Her name is bela.
Bela:Okay so have you seen that Bela.
Mahir: Actually, I,I haven't
He was stammering so hard.
Bela:Then I'm that Bela.
Mahir opened his mouth wide open hearing that.

"You Bela,' he was not even able to speak.
"Can't you believe" I asked him.
"Mahir sir I think you also is not interested in this marriage as you are a workaholic. I'm also not interested in this marriage." I continued.

He stared me straight for a minute then said, "Both of us are marrying for the sake of our family. So we can act as husband and wife in front of others only. But don't call me Mahir sir. You call me mahir."

"You're elder than me so I'll call you Mahir ji. Im also agreeing to all your conditions. We can act in front of others. In our room we will be complete strangers. But how will we escape form this room."

Suddenly someone knocked on door. He was calling , Mahir Bhai mahir Bhai come.

Authors pov

Mahir said bela that it was Yuvraj and his cousins. But now also Bela was puzzled thinking how they go out.
Mahir: Bela, actually now we have no way but to go out
Bela:Mahir ji what are you telling! If somebody sees us together then...
Mahir: But what others will think if I take hours to come out from washroom. I think now there will only be Yuvraj, rehaan,and Pritam. Rehaan and Pritam are my cousins.

Bela:But what they will think?
Mahir: They will not mind it.
Saying it he opened the washroom door and he went out. He cousins came to him and where asking him where did he went etc, etc. Now Bela was embarrassed to come out. But as she had no other way she too came out.

Yuvi:Look Pritam,rehaan who is coming. Bhai, is it bathroom romance.

They started teasing behir.

Pritam:Our mahir bhai said he was not interested in wedding but now even before wedding he has became a romantic hero.

Rehaan:Bhabhi what you thought we will not see! Sorry for disturbing you.

Saying that they went out. Both behir were embarrassed.

Bela:Can we go down
Soon both came down. By this time the song had played and behir were forced to dance together even though they didn't wanted to.

Song- Nazm nazm

Yuvi danced with vish while Bela danced with her mahir ji. Yuvish danced with love while behir danced as they were forced to. Soon some party songs were played. Vishaka was dancing wild in songs like Mungada, badtameez Dil,chikni Chameli

Promo:- Wedding of Bela and mahir