Part 19

Bela hugged mahir,so tightly.
Mahir:I'll give your dose after some time vyom.
Behir went to their room.
Mahir:Bela,whyre you crying? I understood everything. It was my mistake too.
Bela:Mahir ji I behaved rudely to you at many instances.
Mahir:I was also like that, behaved rudely to you. So no Apologizes. Now I feel like I'm in heaven.
Bela:Mahir ji I'll come soon,wait one minute.

She went inside the dressing room. After about half an hour she came back wearing a silver and peach lehenga. She was looking like an angel in that dress. Bela was holding a ring on her hand

(Dress worn by Bela is in the preview. Due to poor connection,I wasn't able to publish it with the story. Look at the preview to see that dress and imagine our beautiful Bela in that dress)

Mahir:Bela,what's it? You're looking so beautiful in this lehenga.
Bela:You're wrong,this lehenga didn't made me beautiful but your love made me beautiful,mahir ji. One day when you proposed me, I rejected it. Now I'm going to propose you, hope you wouldn't revenge me by rejecting it.

Mahir:Revenge,that too to an angel like you. I'm not iron hearted.
Bela:That's so sweet of you. So you aren't holding any grudges because of my reject.
Mahir:No I won't forgive you. I'll give you a punishment.
Bela:Punishment!!!!
Mahir:Ya, punishment. Can u guess what's it?
Bela:😶
Mahir:You should dance for me.
Bela:Dance,but mahir ji. I don't
Mahir:There's no excuse. Dance for me. I'll play the song.

He played the song,,,

Any guesses...

Ang Laga de re

As Bela had no other way,she decided to dance. Even though she said she don't know to dance,her dance was perfect in every manner. Each of her steps were in rhythm to the song and her grace was extraordinary. Mahir can't keep his temptation so he too joined her dance. He placed his hands on her waist. There dance was indeed sensuous one. Mahir nuzzled on her hair kissing her cheeks while she caressed his cheeks. Soon the song ended.

Mahir:You danced like Deepika
Bela:Deepika,who's it!
Mahir:Don't panic,it's Deepika Padukone.
Bela: Thank you
Mahir: Don't say thank u like that.
Bela:then??
He kissed her cheeks.
Mahir:Like this.
Bela:Mahir ji you know one thing,I thought you were a shy man. But you're shameless
Mahir:You're going to see more
He grabbed her by waist. He smashhed his lips into her and soon they kissed after an intense eyelock when they received the memories of their first meet,their quarrel.

Bela proposed him and made him wear the ring.

He kissed her forehead,cheeks and lips while she looked down in shy. Mahir cupped her face and said, "you're so shy." He caressed her hands and cheeks. Mahir took Bela to the bed in his arms.
Bela:Mahir ji,you showed me what's true love.
Mahir:You made my life meaningful.
Mahir pecked her cheeks and covered themselves in duvet.

Promo:-What you want? Tell in the comment box, what you want next to happen.

Do you loved this romantic part of behir?