Part 13

Mahir's pov ends

Mahir:Bela how did your hands got bruised? Is it by rubbing that rocks.
Bela:Yes (sadly)
Mahir:Why you did it? I can do it.
Mahir understood that Bela was struggling eat the food with her bruised hands. He took the plate from her hands.
Mahir:I'll feed you
He took the food and fed it with his hands. Bela ate it like a small child.

There were lot of straws so at night they arranged it like a bed and slept on it. It was raining heavily outside and inside the shed they resided it was quite dark. By midnight Bela somehow waked up. She was lying few metres away from mahir. Bela was looking for something but accidentally slipped and fell on mahir. Mahir suddenly waked up feeling a weight over his body and found it to be Bela.

"Bela..." He wondered seeing her over him
Bela:Mahir ji actually I was looking for water bottle but slipped and fell on you.
Bela was still on mahir. Both had an intense eye lock. For the first time Bela found it difficult to take off her eyes off from mahir. Mahir understood what was happening with Bela. Her hair was messy. He slowly caressed that hair and her cheeks and pulled her towards him. Bela didn't knew all those things as she was looking at mahir's eyes only. On mahir she slept. He placed his hands on her waist while she hugged him with her hands.

Morning Bela woke up first and found herself on mahir. She didn't moved from that position. While Bela was admiring sleeping mahir he woke up.

Mahir:Bela you are staring me since yesterday night. Yesterday you slept on me looking, oh no staring at me. What happened?🤓
Bela:Mahir ji nothing.....nothing...like that.
She was blushing hard and somehow got up from mahir. She shied to look at mahir's face so she turned back. But suddenly felt a hand on her shoulder. Bela without turning back can recognise who touched her. Mahir back hugged her.

Mahir:Bela ji you're blushing harder, looking like a tomato. If you blush like this then you will explode your face withing seconds.
Bela:Mahir ji.... Not like that....I'm .....I'm.....not....bl...ushhh....ing
Mahir:You don't even know to lie, very bad.
Bela tried to move away but mahir pulled her more close to her. Bela's hands were interlocked on mahir's shoulder.
Bela:We should go back. Come on we can go
Mahir:We can go back. But for that you should tell me why you're blushing?
Bela:No....no
Mahir:I'll make you confess it.

"I knew that I'm in love with Bela but now she is also in love with me. I'm very happy. Till meeting her I didn't experienced the sweetness of love not even a crush but now I'm experiencing that most beautiful feeling. I love you Bela" he thought.

Actually since the day of behir's meet mahir was slowly falling for her. Her innocence,her beauty,her character everything made him fall head over heels for her. For the first few days he tried to hide his feelings,but now he understood he love her

"Why yesterday I stared mahir ji? Why I'm feeling different when he come to me? But I experienced the bitterness of love once in my life. Now I don't want to experience it again. I won't love anyone. When I loved that person he cheated me badly." She thought.

Soon they went out of the forest and went to their hotel.
Bela: mahir ji when we are going back?
Mahir:Today. We can go back. I have some works to do.
(Actually mahir was planning to propose Bela once they reached the home)

Sumitra:Bela beta how was the trip?
Bela:Good ma, are you fine?
Sumitra:Beta I'm very happy as you're caring a lot about me.
Mahir:Mom are you eating your medicines regularly?
Sumitra:yes. I want to tell you something important. Tomorrow all of us are going to a distant temple. I think you don't want to come as you're after a long journey

Bela:No mom we will co---
Before Bela can say mahir said
Mahir:No mom you all go. We will stay here
(Mahir planned to propose Bela when all others in the house went away). So all decided to go except behir.

Next day everyone got ready to go to the temple. Yuvi before going went see mahir.
Yuvi:Mahir bhai,bhabhi actually wanted to go temple. But you didn't allowed her. What' the plan😋
Mahir:Nothing. I said beacuse we are exhausted after a long journey that's why...
Yuvi:Exhausted,mmmm I know my mahir bhai. Your plan. But don't be over happy we will come back tomorrow. Till then only your whatever. Don't kill our Bela bhabhi while you're executing your plan.

Then he went out while mahir was blushing hard hearing all. Soon all went to the temple. Mahir went to his room to make arrangements for proposing Bela........

Promo:-Mahir proposing Bela.

Will Bela accept his proposal? If she accepts then what next.... Guess
What will happen. Comment

Target votes:- 70+

One more thing, I'm thinking of writing a new fanfiction. Then which couple's do you want (not behir)