Part 50 (Epilogue)

After 3 years

"Arey, where is bhai" asked kuhu who was completely confused.
Sumitra:I'm also searching for him. She's so angry at him.
Andy:I'll gi and check in the office

After few moments...

"If you repeat this I'll kill you with this vase, pakka!!!" She screamed loudly.
"Bela, bela please forgive me. Today I had to finish important files" he pleaded
Bela:If you had to do it take it to home. How much I missed you know. Its my 5th month of pregnancy. I know you don't love me because I became fat now.
Mahir:Bela, I love only you. Please babe.
He hugged bela. Soon both slept.  Next day when bela woke up she found boxes of chocolates and icecreams around her.
Bela:Mahir ji
Mahir:It's my gift of apologize.
Bela was overwhelmed she took the icecreams and ate everything.

By this time vish has given birth to a boy named, Aarush. He was 2 years.
Aarush:Aunty... when will baby come
Bela:Soon. Then you and shreya can play with baby.
Aarush:Is the baby boy or girl
Mahir:That god decides

By each passing month bela's health declined. One day...
Bela:Aaah
Vish:Bela, what happened
Bela:It's paining.
Vish:I'll call mahir and yuvi.
Soon both came. Bela was crying in pain.
Mahir took her in his arms.
Mahir:Bela don't worry. Nothing will happen to you.
Soon they reached hospital. Doctor informed them that it was time fir delivery. Bela was taken to OT. Before going to OT she said to mahir, "Mahir ji I don't know if I'll be alive or not. But I won't allow any harm to touch our baby"
Mahir:You'll be okay and our baby too.
He kissed her forehead

After few hours....
Mahir:Yuvi don't know what will happen.
Yuvi:Don't be tensed bhai
Shivin:Everything will be alright
Suddenky the nurse came.
Sumitra:Nurse what..
Nurse:Everything is perfectly fine. Congragulation sehgals you have a baby boy.
Mahir hugged sumitra, andy, vish, kuhu, shivin, yuvi in happiness. Soon the nurse gave baby to mahir. Mahir took the baby in his hands and kissed baby's forehead.

After 5 years...

Bela:Ritwik, where are you? It's the time to go school.
Ritwik:Maa, I don't want to go school. Tomorrow I'll go
Bela:No way, yesterday also you didn't went to school. Now no more excuses.
Aarush and shreya came
Shreya:Ritwik, come yaar. We are also going.
Atlast ritwik went to school.
Someine back hugged bela.
Bela:Mahir jii
Mahir:Mmm
Bela:Now we have a child. But you're now also acting like a teenager
Mahir:When I'm with my bela then I'll always be that sweet 17 boy okaay.
He kissed her ear.
Bela:Time flies, isn't mahir ji. It feels like yesterday when we met for the first time.
Mahir:Yes bela, Since these years we have been together happily. I can't believe we are 38 years old. Within 20 years our ritwik will get married then we will become grandparents, then grand grand parents.
Bela:Oh we will become old.
Mahir:We will be young when we are together. Since the moment we first met to when we die holding each others hands we will breathe each other's name, our heart beat are same. We may physically be 2 but mentally we are one.....
Bela leaned to mahir's shoulders

This is the end of my story, when we meet. It's a story which is so close to my heart. This story is the one story which got this much views, votes and love. Thank you all for your love and support.This support me to write this story in 50 parts.
I want to ask you one thing. If you have read all my 3 stories then which one do you loved more.
(1)A love to remember
(2) Tied by destiny
(3) When we meet

This is a college love story. I have posted it please read and show your love....

Will you miss when we meet?  Comment below your opinion about the story....