Part 3

Bela's POV

I found I was perfect and confidently left the room. There in the front of the room Kuhu was there.
"Bela come. I have been waiting for you. You're looking perfect" said kuhu to which I smiled.
We went downstairs where the party had already began. Tomorrow I'll become a wife of someone whom I haven't seen yet. That's my fate. I thought.

"Oh beta you're looking like a princess. How beautiful. I know you will feel sad as there's no Sangeet party for your wedding its because of mahir's stubbornness but there's party. It doesn't matter whom it's for. She held my hand and brought me forward and announced, "Look this is my elder daughter in law, the soon to be wife of my elder son, Mahir. All the guests looked at me.

Vishaka was standing there beside me. She looked at me and smirked. I wondered why smirking but I smiled at her. Is Vishaka was looking more beautiful than me. I was anxious thinking about it. Vishaka may look beautiful because she is marrying her love, Yuvraj. But that's not my case. She has been in love with him for more than 7 or 8 years where I haven't even seen who's going to marry me.

 She has been in love with him for more than 7 or 8 years where I haven't even seen who's going to marry me

Vishaka's look

Author's pov

"Hey,low class girl" someone called.Bela wondered who it was. It was Vishaka she called bela, 'low class girl'. Bela was surprised hearing so. Because till day none had called her so.
Vish: Are you irritated being called Low class girl? But look at yourself in mirror.
Bela:Why are you talking so?
Vish:Why you came to such a family? You bastard. You not even deserve to be a servent here.
Bela was in the verge of tears hearing.
As being a gentle person she doens't argued with vish but those words hurted there. Bela had a fear that if she gets mocked because of her economic status. She felt her fear is becoming reality.

Unable to bear the sadness and awkwardness Bela ran from the party area even though none heard what Vishaka told. Bela ran to upstairs without getting noticed as if someone sees her they would ask why are you looking sad? Where are you going etc.etc. When she reached upstairs she found all the rooms to be locked except one. What she wanted was to sit somewhere alone. So without thinking twice she entered that room. She thought of entering the washroom.

But the twist was she wasn't aware of another person being in that washroom. After entering the washroom she locked it, but suddenly heard a scream,"noooo,who are you"
Bela jerked hearing this. When she turned back there was a man standing in his bathtub wearing a towel. Actually it was mahir, but as she hasn't seen him, she didn't knew who it was.

Mahir: Who are you? Why you entered here?
Bela:Actually,is it your room? (scared)
Mahir:Yes.
Bela:Sorry,I wanted to sit somewhere alone. When I found this room unlocked I entered here. Why you didn't closed this room?
Mahir:I forgot. Now pls go out.

But as soon as Bela was about to go she heard sumitra's voice outside the room.
"Mahirrrr" she yelled
Bela was stunned hearing he was mahir. While mahir was afraid as what if his mom found he was with another girl in the washroom.(Mahir didn't knew it was Bela)
"Mom, I'll come you go" he said.
"You mahir," Bela opened her mouth wide open.
"Yes I'm mahir. Now how will we go outside? Mom is there out. What she will think?" He said

Bela's Pov

Actually I laughing in my mind thinking. Such a fellow. He too don't know I'm his bride. But I was relieved as he is a gentleman which I got to know from his behaviour.

"Ay,what are you thinking? Tell an idea. How will we go out" he snapped
"You tell your mom that you will be ready in time and tell her go down"
He said as I instructed.