Part 9

Many requested to me for writing 2 parts of this story per day. Today I'm doing so. I don't know if I'll be able to write like this everyday as soon my online classes will start.

Soon Yuvi and Vishaka went to honeymoon abroad while Bela and mahir didn't even went to a shop together.
"Mahir Bela both of you should go for a honeymoon trip. Yuvi and vish went to London while you not even went for a movie. I booked ticket for flight to go Chandigarh from where you will go Shimla and Manali." Said Sumitra
''But mom I have a lot of office work."
Mahir was unwilling to go for a trip.

Sumitra:Atleast understand mahir you're the owner of that business companies. Many are there to look after everything. Obey me. Tomorrow you are going to the trip. Get ready for the trip and tell to Bela also.
Mahir had no other way other than to obey her so he went to Bela who was in  her room. She was wearing sari and mahir got inside the room in wrong time. Bela seeing mahir covered herself in sari. She was startled.
Bela:Aap,aap kya
Mahir:Be...be...la sorry
He went out of the room. Soon she came out of the room after dressing.

Mahir:Bela please close the room while dressing or go to dressing room

Bela:Sorry mahir ji
Mahir:I want to tell you something urgent. I know you would also didn't like it but we have no way other than to obey it. Mom booked the ticket for us to go Manali and Shimla.
Bela:For what
Mahir:Honeymoon! She is telling Yuvi went with vish abroad while we didn't went anywhere.
Bela:I'm partially excited and partially not interested. Excitement is because for the first time I'm going to travel in flight and for the first time going to Shimla and Manali which I have only seen in pictures. Not interested because we're going together.
Mahir:Mon insist us to go so we have no other way. We can start packing.

Soon they started packing. Suddenly Bela slipped on walking through a cloth. She was about to fall but she fell on mahir's arm. Both had an intense eyelock.
Bela:I'm sorry
Mahir:You should thank me for helping you but instead you're saying sorry, what logic!
Bela laughed hearing it.
Mahir:Bela instead of crying you should smile often you look extremely pretty then.
Bela blushed hearing it
Mahir:Have you packed everything?
Bela:Ya,what about you?
Mahir:Ya I have also packed.

That night behir were nervous thinking about their trip.

Bela's pov

I was unable to sleep. How will be the flight trip? It's with mahir ji how will be it? So many questions ran through my mind. I tried a lot but was unable to sleep. Now I was feeling thirsty too. In the jug which is kept in the room there was no water so I went to the kitchen to drink water. I went without switching on lights as I thought it may disturb mahir ji. As usual I went kitchen trembling with fear as I'm afraid of dark. When I reached kitchen suddenly I heard the sound of some footsteps. I thought it to be my figment of imagination.

But the sound of footsteps was becoming louder and louder. Bela tried to ignore it and was pouring water out of a glass. Suddenly someone grabbed me from back. I screamed but that person held my mouth tightly with his hand. The water in my glass splashed out. I tried to dart away from his grab but was unable to do so.

Who grabbed Bela? Will that person attack her or will kidnap her? Will Bela free herself?

Promo:-  Behir's trip to shimla and manali and their cute moments there.

Target votes:- 50+