Part 27

Hey guys as my story, "Tied by destiny" ended soon I'll be writing a new behir ff. Comment below your opinions.

Purna:Bela and mahir if you don't mind can you go to our neighbour's marriage function
Bela:Yes ma
So behir got ready for the marriage function, yuvish too went with them
The wedding rituals started. All people were busy in that. Mahir was standing beside Bela he leaned towards her and said,"Bela,do you remember our marriage"

Bela:How can I forget that mahir ji! When our marriage was being held,we United as 2 people who didn't had any feeling for each other and now we are completely in love
Mahir:Those memories are nostalgic. I wonder how our life has changed.
Mahir looked around and when he made sure that none was looking at them he leaned towards Bela again and kissed earlobe.

Bela:Mahir ji!
Mahir:Shhh🤐
Bela:😠

Yuvish were also chit chatting
Vish:When will these rituals end
Yuvi:I hope it will end soon
Vish:You know one thing yuvi, you're so unromantic
Yuvi: Unromantic!
Vish:Ya,look at Bela and mahir
Yuvi looked at them and saw mahir and Bela standing so close to each other holding each other's hands and smiling😍

Yuvi:They are actually
Vish:What? I know you don't love me
Yuvi:Babe why are you talking like that? I love you a lot.
Vish:No you don't love me
Suddenly yuvi's phone ringed
Yuvi:Oh sorry vish,it's an important business call. Please you stand here
Vish:You only love your job
Yuvi went out talking in phone. As soon as the wedding rituals were over all went to eat food.

Bela:Come vish
Vish:I'll come with yuvi
Mahir:But he's talking in phone. Maybe something important. You come with us.
So vish,Bela and mahir went to eat food. Bela finished eating faster than mahir and vish
Mahir:I think Bela is a foodie. She's always hungry and when she sees food she forget about all other stuff
Bela:Mahir ji😠 How dare you to talk like this! I'm a foodie. You always mocks me. I hate you.

She stormed out of the hall. Mahir actually just thought of teasing her nad didn't expected it to turn serious. He wanted to go with her to console her but as he hasn't finished his food he didn't went.
Vish:It's been a long since Yuvi went.
Mahir:Don't be tensed. I think next week there's a presentation for him. Maybe he's discussing about it

Bela while going out to wash her hands saw a mysterious lady going walking towards a room close to the hall in which they sat. There was none other than Bela. Bela found the girl really mysterious. She went following her to look at her face as her face was covered with a scarf.

Mahir received a call.
Mahir:Hello,who's it
''Now I'm calling you for self introduction. Just go and check the room beside the hall in which you are sitting"
Mahir:First tell who are you?
"Who am I that doesn't really matter here. What really matters is your wife"
Mahir:My wife? What are you speaking? I can't understand anything
"Your wife is enjoying with someone there. Go and check soon"
The phone hung up. Seeing mahir tensed vish asked," What mahir? What happened?
Mahir:come with me

Mahir and vish headed towards the room which the girl who called them told. Vish was panicked seeing mahir tensed while on each step near to that room mahir's heartbeat was increasing. On the way vish asked him repeatedly what happened but he wasn't replying. Atlast they reached near the room. A big crowd was standing beside the room.

"Nowadays girls have became so shameless"

"Yes that's why they are doing so even in a wedding place"

"I think she sleeps with many guys."

"No no then will do it only if someone is watching them"

"I know this girl. She's married to a rich guy and this guy with her now is her husband's brother"

"Husband's brother! It's said to consider husband's brother as our own brother but she considered him as,hehe"

"I know this girl since her childhood. She goes here and there with many boys. I have seen her with many guys in the hotel. I thought that she became descent when her marriage was over. But now I understood I was wrong. Where's her husband? Is he also such a shameless person"

Some people were buzzing like this. Suddenly someone pointed towards mahir and said,"This guy is her husband''
Many people started coming around him
"Oh you are her husband,don't you know how to teach your wife a lesson"

"Don't blame him,maybe she is doing it with his consent"

Vish:What the hell are you talking?

"You know one thing,this is that man's wife. The man with that girl"

Suddenly Bela and Yuvi came out of the room, pulled by some people. Bela's eyes were running out of tears while Yuvi was also on the verge of tears. Bela's blouse's back was tore off. To hide that she was covering it with the end of her sari.
Vish:Yuvi,Bela? What happened

"Oh you don't know what happened,I'll tell you. Your husband and this girl were doing something in this room. Some people informed us about this. When we went and kicked the door to open we found, this girl and boy together with this girl on top of him"

Vish:Mahir, have you heard what the hell are they speaking and you are silent. They are speaking bad about your wife and brother. Why this damn silence

Mahir was fuming with anger.

The villagers continued
"This girl is, oh I don't want to say that in public. Kick her out from here. Give her the punishment she deserve."

Many people started walking toward Bela. Bela took baby steps back in fear atlast she was pinned to the wall.

"Ye,girl. What a lady are you? Doing such things with your husband's brother."
They were about to slap her but suddenly a strong hand grabbed their hands. It was mahir. He came in front of Bela.
Mahir:I have been tolerating all this for a while,thinking it will end soon. But you guys are enjoying this. You're are blabbering after seeing the half truth. I know my wife and I trust more than I trust myself. If your wife or sister was found in such a situation then would you be happy like this giving it this much publicity.

"Move from here or we will also both of you''

Mahir:Ok then first beat me then go to her.
A man raised his hand but suddenly mahir twisted his hand making him tell in pain.
Mahir:Stop it now or,I won't spare any of you. I trust my wife and knows that she won't do any mistake. She's my wife and he's my brother so you guys don't bother about my family

Hope you guys loved this part. It's quite a long part with 1000+ words hope you aren't bored. Read,vote,comment and show love.♥