Part 11

Both placed a pillow in between and slept. Mahir woke up first
He found he was hugging bela, Bela too was hugging him. She too was hugging him unknowingly in sleep as mahir. He felt a  differnet feeling towards her. Till day he didn't felt any attraction towards her but now he even don't know what happened to him. Mahir caressed her hair very gently and was about to kiss her cheek but suddenly he stopped himself.

"Oh god, what am I going? She slept near me because she trust me but now what I was doing? I shouldn't do such things. Why I behaved like a pervert"
He thought and moved away
Bela woke up by the phone call of Sumitra.
"Hello"
Mahir: Hello mom,are you fine
"Yes beta,have you went to visit anywhere"
Mahir:Mom today we will go.
Mahir lied. Then he gave the phone to Bela.
Bela:Ma how are you? Has Yuvi returned after trip?
Sumitra:I'm fine beta. Yuvi and vish came back today morning 2'00 clock. Take care when you go out. Now please give the phone to mahir"

Bela gave the phone to mahir.
"Mahir both of you don't know much about the places. Don't worry there's a taxi arranged for you in front of the hotel. Get ready and enter that taxi. We have arranged that taxi. They will take you to all important places for you to visit.''
She cut the phone call.

Mahir:Bela there's a problem.
Bela:What?
Mahir:We planned to not go anywhere and just to stay here but mom spoiled all of our plans. She arranged a taxi for us which will take us to all places to visit.
Bela:But we actually didn't came for a honeymoon
Mahir:But I cant tell the truth to mom
Soon both got ready

Mahir opened his mouth in wonder seeing Bela. She was wearing an extremely elegant black sari,which made her more beautiful and glamourous.
"Such a beautiful girl" he murmured.
"Mahir ji are u fine" Bela wondered seeing him staring at her.
Mahir went so much close to Bela. Bela was nervous seeing mahir looking at her lustfully. He grabbed her by her waist. He caressed her cheeks. He kissed her cheeks.  Then only he came to his senses. He withdrawed his hands.

Mahir:Bela sorry, act....ually.....I ......didn't.....me....an.....to....do so ......you're.....beauti....beautiful.....so
Bela:I always believed that you was a gentleman. Your mom told the same about you. You won't even touch a girl. We both confessed each other that we won't love each other or be in a relationship. But now what you did crossed all the limits.
Bela ran out of the room with teary eyes while mahir ran back her. Both entered the taxi and it headed to a river.

Mahir:Bela I'm sorry,I didnt meant to do that. I don't know what happened to me. Forgive me. I promise you that from now I won't even come near you.
Bela didn't replied or even looked at mahir. Soon they reached their destination. The lake and the places beside it was so beautiful

The lake was skyline silver that is it is silver as a diamond flame which layed beside a cave. A sap sweet smell hung in the air. No sound rang out from tje shimmering emptiness of space beside it. Bela for a moment forgot all her sorrows seeing that beautiful yet still lake. But the next moment she came to reality. Tears were running out of her eyes. Mahir went near her and tapped her shoulders.
"Bela,please forgive me" mahir pleaded before her.

She without replying turned back.

Promo:- Guess!!!!!
Will Bela forgive mahir? Or will she hate him forever? Comment your guessings on what will happen next?
Comment if you have any suggestions.

Target vote:- 70+