Part 16

Between this time vyom went to his maternal house for few weeks. After coming back bela's and vyom's time spent together is lessened. Fastly everything changed. They used to hardly speak. Whenever Bela tried to speak to him he tried to ignore her saying he was busy. Atlast an enraged Bela went to vyom's house to ask why he was ignoring her.

Seeing bela vyom tried to act busy by going here and there taking books. Bela grabbed vyom by his collar.
Bela:Why are you doing it? Why are you ignoring me? I'm noticing it since you came back after visiting your maternal house. What's happened to you? Earlier you won't sleep without talking to me nor go to college. Now what happened to you? Why're you ignoring me?

Vyom:Bela we can talk later. Now I'm busy
Bela: Always you're busy. You went out with Rohan yesterday. Earlier you would call me where ever you're going. Today I want answer to every question.

She threw away the book and papers he held in his hands.
Vyom:I'm an individual. I have my own rights and likes. I will go wherever I want to go.
Bela:For the past 10 years you haven't been like this.
Vyom:Then I was an immature guy,but now I'm not
Bela:So,
Vyom:We can break up. Next week is my engagement. Hope you would also attend it.
Bela:What are you telling vyom? Are you kidding? I'm serious. Tell me you lied. You're kidding isn't it. But don't make your queen Bela sad.

Vyom:How can you be a queen,living in a rural village? I want to come out from this nutshell. I'm not kidding. A proposal came for me. Her name is ishani, daughter of a rich business man. I won't get such a proposal. I agreed. Next week is our engagement. You understood everything. Now pls go I have some works to do

Bela was heartbroken by all of this. She can't believe what she heard. From that day for almost 1 week she didn't went to college. But she mustered all her courage and went to vyom's engagement. But vyom hardly noticed her. Before coming back she slapped vyom publicly.

After this break up,Bela became an introvert and she became depressed too. It took almost a year for her to recover. From that day onwards she lost faith in true love and decided that she won't fall in love.

Yuvi and everyone came back after visiting temple.
Poulomi:It's been years since we saw, my Ruhi. You have became more beautiful. Come
She took Ruhi to her room and locked it.
Poulomi: Beta,I want to tell you somethings. You know that mahir got married to Bela. But we should separate them and make him yours. Otherwise you'll lose all the properties. What you should do is to make misunderstandings between Bela and mahir.
Ruhi:Mom, I have some plans.

                   ________________

Bela:Mahir ji why didn't you eat food?
Mahir:I don't want
Bela:ok
Then Bela slept on the bed while mahir slept on the couch. When they were about to fall asleep someone knocked the door. Mahir opened it. It was Ruhi.
Rubi:Sorry for disturbing,but I want to talk to Bela if you don't mind. Bela went out with Ruhi.

Ruhi:Bela,tomorrow here is a party arranged. So get ready for it. Evening

Next day the whole house was decorated for the party.

(Bela's lehenga)

Earlier mahir used to stare at Bela whenever she got ready. Bela too enjoyed it. But now he didn't paid any attention to Bela.

Ruhi's look

Soon the party started.
Ruhi:Play the song
Teri ore song was played.
All started to couple dance. As usual Bela extended her hand to mahir. But he ignored it and he extended his hand to Ruhi. They started dancing. Bela was standing without no one to dance with. Suddenly an unknown person came to her danced with her. As the lights were dim she was unable to see who he was.

But he danced with Bela moreover in a vulgar manner. He tried to touch her in a vulgar way by touching her waist ect. He caressed his hands through her waist,belly and face. He pecked her lips, even though Bela tried to move.
Soon the song ended and the lights were turned on. It was vyom! He was grabbing Bela and wasn't leaving her.

Seeing this,mahir got angry and slapped vyom
Mahir:Who are you to annoy my wife

Promo:-

Behir in bathroom
Mahir:Do you love me or not? Answer me.
Bela:Mahir ji,understand, I want to ...
Mahir:Till when you'll say like that.
Mahir took off the mangalsutra from her neck.

I know it's a sad part. Hope you aren't getting bored by this.