Part 29

As the current track of this story too ended,I asked for suggestions from others regarding tracks. Thanks Pearlie_fam for your amazing suggestion and this story's new track is mahir's jealously.

After some days....

"Mahir ji,your naughtiness is increasing day by day'' complained who was annoyed by mahir as he applied some ice cream on her cheeks.
Mahir:Actually I love to be naughty.
Bela:Ohh.
He grabbed Bela by her waist and licked the ice cream from her cheeks.
Bela:Are you a cat 🐈
Mahir:Ya,bela's kitty
Bela pecked his lips, leaving him in awe. When Bela turned to go somewhere he grabbed her from back and placed his face on her shoulder.

Mahir:Whenever you peck my lips,you live me wanting more.
Bela:Stop you flirting and go to office or otherwise you will be busy for the meeting.
Mahir:But I don't feel like leaving you here and going to meeting.
Bela:You only go to office once in a blue moon. Earlier you were a workaholic and now you are belaholic😏
Mahir:Ya Bela, you're are like alcohol. When ever I'm with you I don't want that moment to end
Bela:You have a good future as a poet.
Suddenly someone knocked the door. It was Yuvi.

Yuvi:Bhai,we are already late. You can flirt with bhabhi after coming back. Come bhai
Mahir:Who said I was flirting?
Yuvi:Ya,you were not flirting but you were giving lectures to her.
Yuvi grabbed mahir's hand and dragged him out. When Yuvi got inside the car,after making sure he wasn't noticing him mahir kissed Bela on her cheeks, as it was an extremely sudden kiss,Bela blushed.

Yuvi:Bhai,I saw😂
Mahir:Why you are always looking at us.
Kuhu:We are not looking at you,but you are always doing this in public. Stop it please mahir bhai.
Mahir entered the car and went without looking at anyone as he was embarrassed. But when the car passed the gate,he peeped out to look Bela,who was gazing at him.

"Bela,you changed me. Once I used to be a workaholic, knews only about studies and work. You taught what's true love and I'll be grateful to you forever" mahir thought.

That day mahir was waiting to go back home as he was missing Bela badly. In the office after meeting by after noon he has became restless.
Yuvi:Mahir bhai,what happened?
Mahir:Nothing
Yuvi:Someone is missing is someone
Mahir:Who?
Yuvi:A husband is missing his wife
Then he started laughing which made mahir mad
Mahir:Why are you always teasing me? I'm your bhai. You're not my bhai.
Yuvi:Yes,Saab

"Mahir hi has no cleanliness" murmured Bela while cleaning the room
Kuhu:Bhabhi,are you busy
Bela:Now I'm cleaning here. But why you asked. I'll be free soon.
Kuhu:Then when your work is over,please come with me for shopping.

Bela and kuhu went for shopping. While being on the mall,Bela noticed kuhu blushing while talking on a phone call. After the call Bela asked,"Who called you"
Kuhu:Nothing,oh that dress is so pretty.
Kuhu tried to divert the topic. But Bela sensed something is there. When they were returning after shopping,Bela received mahir's call. While she was busy talking to phone,kuhu met someone. He hugged her while she too reciprocated it.
Man:I love you babe
Kuhu:I too
Man:Who's that
Kuhu:She's my bhabhi, Bela.
But when Bela hung up the phone he escaped.

Once when the office time was over mahir rushed out to go home.
Mahir:Yuvi, come let's go
Yuvi:Not soon. Today there's a party conducted by one of our office employee. We should go there.
Mahir:But why? You go and attend the party. I'm going to go home.
Yuvi:No bhai,it will be rude if you don't go. Especially he is expecting you. Come.

Atlast mahir was forced to go there because of yuvi. Mahir was hell irritated and bored in the party. Yuvi went with his friends who were there on the party while mahir stood on a corner feeling bored. Yuvi was dancing with some girls.

Song: Akh lad jaave

Suddenly a girl hugged mahir from back.
Mahir:Who's it
Girl:It's me
Mahir:Who,leave me
Girl:So you forgot my voice. When I was not here for 2 weeks you forgot me
Mahir turned back and was shocked to see her as she was Ruhi. (Ruhi was not in home for 2 weeks as she was somewhere else plotting plans for separating behir)