Part 17

Mahir:Ay, You are a pervert. How dare you? Just get out.
Vyom:But I came here to meet your wife
Mahir:Bela even don't knows you.
Mahir fuming with anger raised his hand to slap vyom but someone held his hands which blocked him from slapping. It was Bela.
Mahir:Bela.....
Bela:Mahir ji please stop it. I know him. He's my childhood friend let him stay here. He has travelled a lot to come here.
Saying this Bela took vyom to a room while vyom smirked at mahir arrogantly. Bela after entering a room closed it.

Bela:Vyom, why are you here?
Vyom:To meet my love.
Bela:Now you're telling I'm your love but earlier you ditched me for some girl.
Vyom:Bela,actually I committed that mistake without knowing your value. Now I understood that you were good. That marriage was atlast called off. Bela I'm sorry.
Bela:How can you apologize to me? You cheated me and went with that girl  but now.....

Before Bela can complete vyom smashed his lips into her. But Bela didn't responded to it. She tried to pull him but he was grabbing her more stronger.. After sometime he stopped.
Vyom: I now you love me.
Bela:But now I'm married
Vyom:I know both of you aren't on good terms. So don't worry. Your mahir is cheating you he's in an affair with Ruhi.

Bela was shocked hearing it. Then she went out to her room to sleep. She felt guilty for getting kissed by vyom.
"Am I cheating mahir ji? But why I felt sad when I knew he's in an affair with Ruhi. I can't love vyom. Because I didn't find that love I used to have while seeing him. But why is mahir ji doing so'' she went to the room.

To her surprise she found Ruhi was sitting in the room with mahir. Seeing Bela she went out.
Mahir:Oh you came. I thought you'll sleep on your best friend's room.
Bela:Mahir ji whyre you acting like this for the past few days?
Mahir:Don't you know anything?
Bela:We had an agreement before marriage. Have you forgotten that?
Mahir:Ya that's why I'm now trying to ignore you
Bela:But we can be friends
Mahir:That was not there in the agreement.

Mahir lied on the couch.
Bela:We can sleep together on the bed.
Mahir:We are strangers, so there's no need of that.
Suddenly vyom came to the room.
Vyom:Bela, 1 minute. Pls come out.
Bela went with him. Mahir peeped out to look what was happening. He was something shocking.
Vyom was grabbing Bela by her waist and both were so close. Actually Bela was irritated by this. But mahir did't know the truth.

Vyom kissed Bela on the forehead and after that she came inside the room. She was going to the washroom but mahir followed her and got inside the washroom and locked it.
Bela:Mahir ji what are you doing?
Mahir:That's what I want to ask you.
What have you done with vyom?
Bela:Please understand mahir ji. It's not like what you think.

Mahir pinned her to the wall. His eyes were red with full of tears and he was extremely angry too while Bela was sweating
Mahir:I know everything Bela, everything! He's not your friend but your boy friend. You were in relationship and to continue that he came here. Ruhi told me. I saw both of you kissing and all.
Bela:Mahir ji please try to understand. It's not like that. There's a------
Mahir:I don't want to hear your love story.

Bela tried to move away but mahir grabbed her and accidently the shower went on. Water started dripping over them.
Bela:Mahir ji we can talk all about it later. Now come
Mahir:No today,I want to talk about everything.

Mahir:Why don't you love me? What's the problem? Why you cheated me?
Bela:Leave me,I don't like to be like this.
Mahir:But you like to be with vyom like this.
Bela:Whyre you talking like this?
Mahir:Tell me, why you hate me?
Bela:Because I can't love you.
Mahir:Then whyre you wearing the Mangal sutra which I tied.
He broke the Mangal sutra from her.
Bela:Mahir jiiiiii!!!!!!!!!
Mahir:You go and live happily with him. After 5 months we can divorce. It's been 1 month after our marriage. Then we can tell everyone about your about with him. Till then you can continue your relationship with him. But do it secretly

Next day when Bela woke up she found she was having cold as she got wet yesterday. Bela lied in the bed and was feeling not well. When mahir woke up initially he ignored her but seeing she is not getting up, he went close to her and found her temperature was high.

Mahir:Bela, aren't you well
Bela: Yesterday I got wet.

Promo:- Vyom being slapped
Hope you aren't bored by this sad track.
Target:-75+