1-hunderteinundfünfzig

Her best days will be some of my worst

She finally met a man that's gonna put her first

While I'm wide awake she's no trouble sleeping

'Cause when a heart breaks no it don't break even, even, no

What am I supposed to do

When the best part of me was always you?

Both girls walk inside a coffee shop, clearly unaware by a person slightly watching them. He never intended to be a creeper, but he can't help it. He missed her dearly, and the past year had been hell for him.

He wished he could face her directly, not bothering by the fact that she literally is someone else's. by the fact that her father made restraining order for him so he couldn't see her. It's too painful for him.

I wish I could see you for real.

They left the coffee shop, laughing freely by something he never knew. But, he knows, that she's happy, happier than ever. Maybe even happier when she was with him.

Sakusa takes out something from his pocket, those well-keep black velvet box keeping those beautiful diamond ring, never left behind from him. He always brings it everywhere, secretly wishing he could put the ring on her finger, someday. But, he never got any chance to do so.

"Sakusa!" A voice called. He froze in fear, hoping it was anyone else but her.

"Hoi what are you doin'?"

That voice sounds familiar. Oh, right. The one and only, Komori.

"Oh, it's you."

"Ow, that hurts! Don't be so harsh to your family, Sakusa!"

"Whatever."

He laughed, gaining attention from the pedestrian. Sakusa scoffed before looks up to see them, already gone. He widened his eyes before taking a run, desperate to find their existence. Komori raised an eyebrow, following him to somewhere unknown.

After searching for almost ten minutes, Sakusa stopped abruptly, making Komori crash into his back.

"Okay please tell me when you actually want to stop, Sakusa!"

But he doesn't get any answer from him. Just a sad stare towards something. Komori followed his eyes and finds something that he always fighting to forget about.

Ayumi Sakamaki.

They're standing in the middle of the streets, watching their exes being so close, laughing and smiling like there are nothing matters anymore.

"L-let's just go." Komori forced himself to pry his stares from her, yet his cousin wouldn't budge from his position.

"I want her."

"She's married, and you know it."

"I didn't get a chance to put the ring on her finger."

"Me neither."

Komori put his hand on Sakusa's eyes and forcefully pushing him to get away from the crowded street. Sakusa screeched, clearly terrified by unknown touch from Komori.

"Get your fucking nasty hands off of me!"

"Then let's go already! You can't move on by keep longing for her!"

"What if I told you that I don't want to move on?!"

Komori sighed.

"You're just hurting yourself."

"It doesn't matter. As long as I can see that she's happy."